Chapter 24: Emiyo's Promotion

Comenzar desde el principio

I nodded and got ready to try the justu.

"Wind Style: Howling wolf!" I said taking a deep breath.

I then opened my mouth and created a clear wolf just like Adoff. That opens its mouth and began to howl creating a gust of wind, but didn't do as much damage as Adoff did.

"Not bad it was a good first attempt," Adoff said. "Go and give it another try.

I nodded and did the justu again. And this time it did a lot more damage.

**

"Aright that's an enough with the wind style justu," Adoff said. "Now let's rest while I tell you the second thing would be great for you to learn next.

I nodded and sat down on the ground next to Kimi and Adoff.

"So what is the second thing you want me to learn?" I asked while petting Kimi.

"I was thinking of teaching you wolf sage mode, but to learn it I would need you to come with me to train for a while. Since it will take some time to learn it," Adoff said looking at me with a serious face.

'Sage mode I heard of that Jiraya of the sannin can use Toad sage mode.' I thought.

"Won't that be hard for a 13-year-old to learn?" Kimi asked.

"No, not necessarily it takes a lot of concertation but she should be able to handle it," Adoff said very confident in my skills.

"I will leave to train with you but first I will need to ask the Hokage if will be okay with her," I said.

"I understand when you do tell her summon me. So she knows who you are leaving to train with," he said.

"I got it," I said nodding.

"See you later kid when you tell her you that you want to leave to train with me," he said.

"Understand bye Adoff and tell Cyan I said hi," I said.

Adoff nodded and left in a poof of smoke.

"Come on Kimi let's go home," I said picking up Kimi and began heading home.

**

Today I was heading to the Hokage office because Lady Tsunade wanted to see me.

While I was here I was also planning on asking her if I could leave to train with Adoff.

When I arrived at Tsunade's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in,"  Lady Tsunade said from the other side of the door.

I open the door and walked inside.

"You want to see me Lady Tsunade," I said closing the door.

"Yes, Emiyo Inuzuka. There actually two reasons I need to see you," she said.

"Alright," I said.

"You heard about how Sasuke has left the village to join Orochimaru?" She asked.

"Yes Kiba told me about it," I said.

"I see. Well they are back, but they were all badly injured during the mission were quickly taken to the hospital," she said.

My eyes widened in surprise.

'Kiba no I should gone with them. Now they're all badly hurt.'

I snapped out of thoughts as Tsunade began to talk again.

"But they're all going to perfectly fine so there no need to worry," she said smiling at me.

"That good," I said. "What is the second reason you called me here?" I asked.

"The second thing is that I'm promoting you to chunin," she said pulling out a folded green vest from a drawer in her desk.

"Really," I said taking the vest.

"Yes. The third hokage and your Proctor's we're very impressed with your match," Tsunade said. "I will admit that am very impressed myself.  From what have seen from your ninja file. You are incredibly smart and know several high-level justu. At first, was thinking of promoting you to jounin but decided just make you chunin," she said.

"Thanks, I won't let you down," I said. "Before you dismiss me there something I would like to ask you," I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

I made hand signs and summon Adoff.

"A summoning," Tsunade said.

"Would it be okay if I left the village to go train with Adoff?" I asked while summoning Adoff.

"Yes I would like to take to train with me for a while," Adoff said.

"What exactly do want to train her in?" Tsunade asked.

"I want to teach her wolf she mode," Adoff replied.

"Sage mode interesting," Tsunade said. "Alright, you may take her to train when do you plan to leave to train?"

"I was thinking of leaving in a couple of weeks so next month," Adoff said.

"Good that still gives me a chance to check on my brother at the hospital," I said.

"What happened to your brother for him to be in the hospital?" Adoff asked.

"He was hurt on a mission," I replied.

"I see we stay longer until he fully recovered," Adoff said.

"No, we can leave at the start of next month. He going to be fine so there no need to worry," I said smiling at Adoff.

Adoff nodded. "I see you in a couple of weeks then." He said poofing away in a cloud of smoke.

"Well I'm going to get going now bye Lady Tsunade," I said heading outside of the office to head back home and see if Kimi was awake from her nap.

"Bye Emiyo," Lady Tsunade said.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How did you like the wind style I created for Emiyo and her wolves?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡