Chapter 18: The Invasion begins

Emiyo's P.O.V

I watched as Sauske and Gaara both walked to the middle ready to start their match.

"Here we go time for this match," I said.

"Yeah I wonder how it going to go," Kimi said.

I nodded and focus my attention back on the match when I saw Gaara holding his head and then started talking to himself.

"Don't get so mad at me..." Gaara forced out. "Mother..." Tsukiko stared at him, feeling her body go numb slightly. "Back there... Back there... I made you absorb foul blood... I'm sorry...But... This time... It'll taste better," The sand collapsed suddenly. "Come on..."

'There something up with that guy. There something up with all three of those Sand shinobi.' I thought looking at the other two.

I snapped out of thoughts to see Sasuke throw two shurikens at Gaara, but the sand grabbed them and formed into Gaara's clone.

"A sand clone," I muttered.

Sasuke went to attack but Gaara sent his sand off toward him. The Uchiha male jumped up and got to kick him but the sand stopped him. Then, Sasuke went to punch Gaara but the sand formed a barrier. Sasuke slipped behind Gaara and punched Gaara away.

"Sasuke seems faster than before," I whispered as I stared at the impeccable speed with which Sasuke moved. The Sand Armour broke slightly as Sasuke motioned at him to come forth at him.

"Is that the Sand Armour?" Sasuke said. Gaara continued to glare at him. "Come on," Gaara did not move. "If you're not coming to me, I will go to you," Sasuke rushed to Gaara at that remarkable speed and quickly looked for an opening and kicked Gaara off. "What's wrong? Is that all you got?" He got into a stance. "I'll tear down that armor of yours," Sasuke raced towards Gaara and circled him.

Sasuke managed to get to Gaara and kneed him in the stomach, making him fall back. I stared at Sasuke wondering how much training he did in a month to get so much faster. I could see why he was the number one rookie and I was second he improves really faster.

Gaara got up suddenly, holding his hand into a seal and the sand began to circle him, forming a sphere around him. Sasuke ran towards Gaara and aimed to punch him but was unable to when the sand stopped it from getting to Gaara. However, the sphere jarred out a bit, injuring Sasuke a little.

Suddenly sand started whirling in the air and formed an eye. Sasuke ran towards the sand sphere and threw Kunai but they were deflected. He constantly tried all around the sphere but it kept throwing him off.

"What's going on in there?" I muttered to herself as I smell a huge wave of bloodlust stronger than before coming from him. Sasuke ran up the wall and went through the hand seals. And then there was that shrill chirping sound and I looked up, shocked to see that Sasuke had lighting charka forming in his hand.

Sasuke went running down the wall. Sasuke slammed the hand surrounded with lighting into the sand sphere, breaking through the absolute defense. And then, he just stood there silently, staring. My eyes widened hearing a scream.

"Blood! My blood...!" Gaara's frantic voice screamed.

'What on earth is going on?'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I sense a genjustu being cast and quickly release it.

"What on earth is going on now," I  said looking around and noticed Shino disappear from his spot next to me.

There was an explosion and my attention snapped over to where the Hokage and Kazekage had been sitting.

"So the village under some kind of attack," I muttered sneaking off quietly so nobody noticed me to find out what was going In.

"Looks like it," Kimi said.

I then noticed the sand ninja down on the field holding Gaara and talking with their sensei while I was standing in the shadow of the walls so I wouldn't be noticed.

'So they were up to something after all.' I thought before snapping out of my thoughts when I smelled a familiar scent.

I then turned to my left and saw Shino also standing next to the wall.

"What are you doing Shino?" I asked.

"Following Sasuke," Shino replied as he looked at Sasuke who took off after the Sand shinobi.

"You noticed they were acting stranger also," I said. "Why do come and help you?"

"No, you should help Naruto and the others," he said pointing to my right.

I turned to see Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru along with a dog leaving through a hole and then Sound ninja heading after them.

"I understand they won't be able to handle being pursuit by 9 ninjas. I handle this you go help Sasuke and I go help them make it to their destination without getting caught," I said before taking off in a puff of smoke.

**

I was outside the stadium sniffing for Naruto and the other's scents to chase after them.

"Come on Kimi let's go and back up our comrades," I said running off in the direction of the scents with Kimi running next to me.

"Yes let's go," Kimi said.

"Wr sure gets there before the pursuit team," I said looking at the 9 ninjas looking at some card while I took off in the shadows after Naruto and the others.

"Yeah, they haven't seemed to have left yet," Kimi said as we followed Naruto and the others scent.

'Shino just make sure to be careful while you go after Sasuke and the Sand shinobi. I don't know what up with Gaara but something just not right with him.' I thought thinking about that bloodlust and that atm that grabbed Sasuke's hand.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Do you think Emiyo will find Naruto and the other before the pursuit team does?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡