Chapter 14: Water walking

Emiyo's P.O.V

The next day I was heading out to meet with Asuma and his team. To get more help on my chakra control.

'I hope this training does help me learn to better control my charka so I don't keep getting so exhausted quickly. ' I thought heading in the direction of where I smell Asuma scent coming from. I had a swimsuit up my clothes so I won't get my clothes wet if I fall into the water.

**

When I arrived at the training ground which was a rocky area and had a lake.

I then saw Shikamaru and Choji sparring against each other.

"Hey guy," I said walking over to them.

"Hey Emiyo, what brings you here?" Choji asked looking at me.

"Kurenai asked me to help her with her chakra control exercises while she was working with Hinata and Kiba," Asuma said explaining to Shikamaru and Choji why I was here.

"Oh okay," Choji said.

Shikamaru just had his usual bored and lazy expression on his face.

"Why is that guy so lazy?" Kimi asked.

"Oh, Kimi be quiet and just go lay down while I train," I said placing her on the ground.

"Alright, Emiyo walk over to the lake and try walking on the water if your ready," Asuma said.

I nodded and took off my clothes revealing my red swimsuit.

"Now that your ready gather chakra in your feet and keep a steady flow so you don't fall in," Asuma said."While she doing that Choji and Shikamaru I want you both to get back to sparring." He said focusing his attention back on Shikamaru and Choji.

"What a drag," I heard Shikamaru muttered before focusing chakra in my feet and getting ready to try walking on the water.

'I can do this just need to focus,' I thought taking a deep breath.

Once I gather chakra a good amount of chakra in my feet. I walk over to the lake and began walking on the water, but my balance wasn't completely steady, and fell into the water.

"Cold," I said climbing out of the water.

"Remember to keep your chakra flow steady," Asuma said.

"Right," I said getting ready to try it again.

'Okay I can do this,' I thought while building up my chakra.

Once I built up my chakra. I walked over to the lake and begin walking on the water again.

This time I was doing a lot better at keeping my balance on the water, but it wasn't completely steady.

'I can do this,' I thought trying to steady my flow of chakra more.

"You're doing good so far but you need to steady your charka flow more," Asuma said.

I nodded and took a deep breath and steady my chakra some more and continue walking farther down the lake.

**

After hours of training, I was now eating a bowl of ramen for lunch.

Asuma had invited me to eat BBQ with them after training, but I decided I wasn't in the mood for BBQ. So I was having ramen instead for lunch today.

"I wonder how Shino training is going. I was told he been training with his father," I said looking at Kimi who was sitting on my lap.

"Knowing him he doing great he very strong," Kimi replied.

"Yeah your right Kimi," I said. "It kind of lonely without him around. I hope to tell him how I feel, but don't know when to tell him or if he would even want to go out with me."

"Why don't you tell him after the final of the Chunin exams is over," she said. "Also I'm positive that he will say yes you have nothing to worry about."

I smiled at Kimi thankful for her trying to relax my nerves about Shino not wanting to go out with me.

"Thanks, Kimi I feel better now. First thing after the final round of the Chunin exams I will ask him out," I said picking up Kimi. "Now come on let's go on home."

"Sounds great to me Emiyo. I think we did enough training for today," Kimi said.

"Yeah you're right," I said paying for my ramen before taking my leave to head back home.

While thinking about how I should spend the rest of the month training for the exams. Along with how I should ask out Shino.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you think should happen next chapter?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡