Chapter 21 : Hanging out with Hinata

Emiyo's P.O.V

It has been a couple of days since I have finally asked out Shino. Yesterday I and Shino went on our first date which was out to lunch to get BBQ.

Since we are still only 13 years old we didn't plan on going on too many dates. We were spending most of our time just talking with each other.

Today I was going for walk through the village with Kimi.

While walking through the village. I ran into Naruto and that pervert of a sannin.

"Hey, Naruto where are you going?" I asked looking at his bag.

"I'm off to learn a new justu with pervy sage while looking for some woman," Naruto said.

My eye twitched at the fact he was going with this pervy to look for a woman.

'At least he is also going to do some training.'

"Your both perverts going to look for ladies that just so wrong," I said rolling my eyes before starting to walk away.

"I'm not a pervert he is," Naruto said pointing at Jiraiya.

"If your watching woman in the hot springs and looking for ladies. Then your also a pervert Naruto," I replied.

"So true," Kimi said agreeing with me.

**

It has been a day since Naruto left. Apparently, he was searching for Tsunade who was going to be the fifth hokage. They also need her to come back to heal Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke who were both knocked out by some justu Itachi used on them.

Today I was hanging out with Hinata after helping her with her training today. She was working hard to get stronger after losing to Neji in the Chunin exams.

"You did great in today's sparing session," I said before eating some of my Miso ramen now that we were at Ichiraku ramen for lunch.

"Y-you t-think so I was barely able to land a hit on you," Hinata said in her usual quiet tone while looking down disappointed.

"Hey you almost had me I but I move before you could hit me," I said. "The important thing is that you didn't give up and continue trying to hit me."

Hinata gave me a small smile. "Your right." She said.

"Of course i'm," I said. "Anyway, when do you plan on finally confessing your feelings to Naruto? I already confess to Shino and were now a couple even though we haven't done much since we're only 13 years old."

Hinata blushed her face as red as a tomato. I laughed at how adorable she looks blushing like that.

"Just joking you don't have to tell yet if you're not ready," I said. "You know I just like messing with you sometimes."

"I don't know when I will tell him," she replied quietly.

"I understand I had a hard time telling Shino how I finally feel," I said.

"You got that right," Kimi said looking p at me from her spot on my lap.

"Whatever," I muttered looking at Kimi.

'I wonder if Naruto and that pervert sannin have any luck yet finding Tsunade so she can come back and become the fifth hokage.' I thought.

"I hope Naruto gets back with Tsunade soon. People need her healing skills," I said.

"Y-yeah," Hinata said agreeing with me.

We were both just talking now that we were if shed eating our ramen.

"I think I will start heading home now," I said.

"S-see you later then Emiyo," Hinata said.

"Yeah see you later Hinata," I said stand up after picking Kimi up from my lap.

"Finally I was starting to think we were going to stay here all day. I want a comfortable bed to nap on not a lap," Kimi said complaining as I picked her up and started walking away.

"Oh, Kimi quit your complaining. We weren't even here that long. We only were here for an hour eating and talking," I said.

"You were eating. I was trying to nap after my walk and today training," Kimi said.

"You didn't do much. I did most of the fighting. You know you act like a big baby sometimes," I told her.

"So what you still enjoy my company through," she said.

"Yeah because your one of my best friends and not loud and annoying like my brother and Naruto," I stated. "I love my brother and Naruto is an a-okay friend but they are noth very loud and I can't stand loud noises. So I usually stay away from crowded places."

"Good I better be one of your best friends since I always got your back during fights and your partner," She said.

I quietly chuckle at her comment as I continue to walk home while carrying her.

"You are so funny Kimi," I said.

"When do you think Naruto will be back with the hokage?"  She asked when we saw Sakura walk by heading to the hospital.

"I don't know but hopefully it soon. Three people need serious healing," I said looking at Sakura who was most likely going to visit Sasuke at the hospital. 

'It must suck seeing the person you love  being in the hospital.' I thought thinking about how I would feel if  I was in Sakura place and Shino was the one in the hospital.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do hope to see happen throughout the next few chapters left of this story?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡