Chapter 16: Emiyo vs. Kenji

Third person's P.O.V

Emiyo narrow her eyes as she waited for one of them to start the match. Neji made the first movement, and Naruto instantaneously threw Shuriken at him which Neji defected easily and Naruto went head-on running towards him.

"Why is he running straight ahead at a person with Byakugan?" Emiyo muttered to herself. "I know he a knucklehead but he should at least know that going head-on is a bad idea," she said looking at Kimi who was on her shoulder.

Naruto continuously tried to aim a punch at him but Neji kept defending him when suddenly Neji took a strike as well. Neji was getting to Naruto's Tenketsu but Naruto rolled back, making him miss the one on his shoulder.

"Now you understand that you have no chance of winning," Neji told Naruto, who laughed in response.

"This is just dumb," Emiyo said getting bored of watching Naruto trying to hit head-on using the shadow clone just, but Neji just destroyed the clones.

"I agree I was at least hoping his training over the month at least made him a little bit smarter," Kimi said as Neji continues to destroy Naruto clones.

Emiyo did start to become a little more interested in the fight as she saw Naruto keep one of his clones back making Neji jit thee clone thinking it was the real one.

'Thet was actually a smart move.' Emiyo thought as she watched Neji use his rotation on Naruto. Then saw Neji use eight trigrams 64 palms.

Emiyo then heard Neji start to talk about the Main and Branch family when Naruto asked about it. Making her spine out because she already knew about the story.

She already learned about it when she asked Hinata as kids when they were kids. While Neji was always in a bad mood.

Emiyo was then brought back to reality when she felt a powerful chakra.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Naruto surround by an orange chakra.

'That chakra is incredible but it has the scent of bloodlust like that Gaara guy but it bloodlust doesn't seem as bad. Probably because Naruto not bloodthirsty like Gaara seems to be.' Emiyo thought while she watched Naruto move with such great speed catching Neji off guard.

There was a huge blast and everyone looked over to see what was happening but there was too much smoke. When It was cleared there were two small holes.

Suddenly Neji claimed out of one but he could barely stand as he walked around the hole Naruto was in.

"Sorry but this is the reality," Neji said. "This is the end your a failure.."

Emiyo sighed as Neji continue calling Naruto a failure when Naruto might still be able to fight.

Suddenly Naruto came from under the ground and punched Neji under the jaw making him fly off.

"Not bad," Kimi said. Emiyo nodded in agreement.

"Winner, Uzumaki Naruto," Genma said making everyone cheer.

Naruto looked all over the crowd as they clapped and held up a victory sign and started running around throwing kisses and everything.

Neji was then taken away on a stretcher by the medical nins for him to rest.

**

Emiyo's P.O.V

It was now my turn to fight. Sasuke hadn't arrived yet so his match with Gaara has been postponed to be after Shikamaru. Kankuro forfeited from his match against Shino so now it was my match.