Chapter 13: More training

Emiyo's P.O.V

When I woke up I noticed I was at home and in my bed.

"Your awake, " Kimi said from next to my head.

"How did I get home?" I asked.

"You fell asleep during Shino's match. By the way, he won. Then Kurenai carried you home once all the matches were over," she said.

"I'm glad he won but what about Hinata and Kiba also what happens now that primarily rounds are over?" I asked.

"Kiba lost to Naruto he became too cocky like always and got caught off by Naruto farting in his face. Hinata lost against Neji but she put a good fight Naruto words and your training helped her a lot to put a good fight. Neji almost killed her but the Jounin stopped him in time. Also, there will be a tournament held in a month. So you have a month to train. You will be fighting against a grass ninja named Kenji," she replied.

"I see. Well, it sucks Hinata lost but at least she tried her best and is going to be okay. Kiba could have won if he didn't get so cocky.  Well, how about we do some training after breakfast then a nice trip to the hot springs as a refreshment," I said getting out of bed.

"That sounds good to me," Kimi said also getting out of bed.

**

After eating breakfast. I was in the training grounds working on that earth style justu I been practicing on learning then maybe work on my summoning justu.

I probably won't use it in the Chunin exams but it would be a good idea on working on it so summon larger wolfs.

Once I was done training. I was sitting against a tree panting from exhaustion.

"You used too much chakra again," Kimi said.

"I know this always happens."

"You have a large supply of chakra which is why you can use a lot of high-rank justu but because you have a lot If a harder to control. Maybe you should have your sensei help you learn to control it so you aren't using too much."

"Yeah I go looking for her after a nice relaxing soak at the hot spring," I said picking up Kimi.

"Sounds good to me," Kimi agreed.

**

I was now relaxing in the hot spring with Kimi.

"This feels so good," I said.

"Yeah it does you need to come here more often," Kimi said.

"I do."

I then heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Pervy sage! What you do to my sensei?" The familiar voice asked.

'Wait a minute Naruto? Who is he calling Pervy sage?' I thought.

"Shh... I'm trying to research," A voice said.

'Don't tell me Naruto and someone he with is spying on females in the hot spring.'

"Come on Kimi," I said getting out of the hot spring.

"Right," she agreed.

I walked out of the hot spring and saw Naruto and a guy with white hair and a red outfit that looked familiar.

'I have seen that guy before he seems familiar.'

"Naruto really your peeping on females now?" I asked in an annoyed.

"Emiyo what of course not!" Naruto said surprised to see me.

"Yeah, then why are you standing by the hot springs?"

"Hey kid who is she?" The white hair guy asked and after seeing his face I knew why he was familiar.

'Jiraiya one of the sannin, of course, I read about him being a huge pervert.'

"The name is Emiyo Inazuka. You disgusting pervert," I said. "I can't believe you're supposed to be a legendary ninja."

"Hey kid I'm super powerful," he said.

"You're still a pervert," I said."As for you Naruto. I catch you peeping again. I will destroy you," I said appearing in front of Naruto and grabbing his jacket collar.

"Won't happen again," he said nervously.

"Good we're on the same page," I said letting him go.

"It's times like these. I remember how scary you can be. I'm glad you don't lose your temper that often," Kimi said.

"Wow for a genin you can move. Your speed is faster than most Inazuka," Jiraiya said.

"I know my clan tells me that all the time," I said. "Anyway, I have training to do for the exams. See you around Naruto," I said walking off to find Kurenai sensei.

**

When I finally found Kurenai sensei. I found her at a training area with Hinata and my brother Kiba.

I saw Hinata hitting a log and Kiba was working on fang over fang with Akamaru.

'I guess Shino is training with his father.' I thought.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Emiyo," Hinata said.

"Hey, sister. I thought you and Kimi were training and then going to the hot springs," Kiba said.

"I was just at the hot springs. I came here to get some advice from Kurenai sensei," I stated.

"I see what is it Emiyo?" Kurenai asked.

"I need advice on how to control my chakra. So I won't get so exhausted so quickly from using too much chakra," I replied.

"I see you heard of the tree climbing exercise haven't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, it when you climb a tree using chakra," I said.

"Right we'll that a good exercise for using chakra control."

I nodded my understanding.

"Good take this kunai and mark the spot you climb up to," she said giving me a kunai.

"I got it," I said storing charka to my feet before placing one foot on the tree then placed my other foot causing the tree to break.

'That's was too much chakra.'

I gave it another and went a little bit farther this time, but was still using too much chakra.

After a couple of hours of working on it. I finally go to the top of the tree.

"Good job you got to the top. Tomorrow why don't you train with Asuma on the water walking exercise is also good for chakra control. He using a training ground for his team near a lake so that why I want you to join him," she said.

"Alright, do you know what time I should meet him?" I asked.

"It starts around 10 am," she replied.

"Okay. See you later I'm grabbing some lunch."

"Alright see you at home later sister," Kiba said.

"Bye Emiyo," Hinata said.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think the rest of Emiyo training will go?

Q: What did you think of Emiyo interaction with Jiraya the pervert?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡