I've Found My Heaven (Part 2)

(A/N) : This imagine was requested by NinjaBambi8. Hope you enjoy :)

"I'm back" you say as you made your way back to the motel with Cas. "Did you bring food?" you hear Dean say, who was currently on his laptop. "No, but I brought Cas" you say, taking off your coat and setting it on the bed. Dean looks up from his laptop and says "Cas, where have you been man?" 

"Around. It's a long story" Cas says, looking down. "Just don't give him a hard time right now. He's a little upset" you say rubbing his shoulder then walking off to the restroom to get a towel for Cas. "I am just glad your back, buddy. You hungry?" Dean says. He just nods and says "Starving actually" then grabs the towel and dries his hair. "Dean and I would get some food. Just stay put" Sam says, grabbing his coat. Dean follows and walks out with him in the Impala. 

"Let me get you some of Deans clothes that way you can get out of three wet clothes" you say, going through his duffle bag. 

He just nods and takes off his jacket and setting it on the chair. As you grabbed the clothes you walk over to him and said "Here you go" then handed the clothes. 

"Thank you" he says, grabbing the clothes and walking towards the restroom. As we made his way, something caught your eye. "Wait" you say. He stops and turns around, giving you his full attention. You walk over to him and saw something red on his right shoulder. It was blood. "I don't want to raise any red flags but you're bleeding" you say. "Yeah.. I uh.. fought with and angel last night" he says. You sighed and said "Wait here while I get the first aid kit" 

You walked over to your duffle bag, looking for the first aid kit. 

You look up to see Cas looking down as he fidgets with his hands. "So Cas, if you don't mind me ask. What happened?" you say, as you went back to searching for the first aid kit. "I made a mistake. Which resulted in me near the dumpster" he says. "Who did this to you?" you say grabbing the kit once you found it. "Metatron. He.. Uh took my grace" he says. You sat down next to him and said "And your grace is what made you an angel" you say, opening the box and getting some cotton balls. He just nods and sighs, clearly disappointed in himself. 

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Cas. Everyone makes mistakes. It's what makes us human. What matters most is when we learn from them" you say. "Yeah, I suppose so" he says. "Hey, I know so" you say, giving him a playful shove. He just smiles and says "Thank you" 

"Hey, anytime. What are friends for" you say. "It's nice to see you smile. I've missed it"

He then smiles even more and says "Thank you. You have a wonderful smile as well"

You smiled and said "Now I am going to need you to take of your shirt"

"Why?" he says. "I need to inspect your wound to see if it's not infected" you say. "Oh okay" he says, then proceeds to take off his shirt. You got to admit, he's got a nice body. You then shook your head, getting out of your trance and checked to see if the wound is infected.

"The cut isn't infected, which is a good thing" you say, dabbing the cotton on the wound to remove the blood. You then grabbed another but you added alcohol that way it won't get infected. Cas watched your hands as the work on his shoulder. He then looks at you, seeing how you squint your eyes as you were focused tending his wound. As an angel he was able to see you and your soul. He always thought that they were both beautiful. But now since he is human, he only saw you. He was able to see your features more clearly. 

"Is something wrong? Am I hurting you" you say as you saw Cas looking at you. 

"Hmm?" he says, getting out of his trance. "I said if you're okay. I am not hurting you, am i?" you say. "No, no you're everything is fine. Everything is perfect" he says. You just smiled and proceeded to tend his wound. You then wrapped a bandage around the wound to keep the patch in place. 

You rubbed his shoulders, trying to release some tension that he has. "Cas, your shoulders are in knots. You need to relax" you say. 

"I'm sorry. It's.. Everything is all new to me. Hunger, cold, and this feeling of….being all alone" he says. "Cas, you are never alone. You have Sam, you have Dean, and you have me" you say, grabbing his hand. He then looks at your hands and smiles, then looks up at you. You returned the smile, staring into those beautiful blue eyes of his. "Cas, can I tell you something?" you say. "Sure. Anything" he says. "But promise me it won't ruin our friendship" you say. He nods and says "I promise"

"Cas, I….I love you" you say. "I love you too, (y/n). But I don't understand why this would ruin our friendship" he says. "No Cas. I am in love with you" you say. He just sits there, surprised at what you just said to him. "Cas please say something" you say, hoping that you didn't make things weird between you two. "I'm sorry. I am just a little surprised..Since I feel the same way about you" he says. "Really?" you say. He nods and says "Yes, I am also in love with you" 

You smiled and rested your forehead on his. You sighed and said "I am happy you feel the same way" 

"Me too" he says and caresses your cheek. You then leaned in to give him a kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck in the process. "Now go shower before you catch a cold" you say. He just smiles and grabs his clothes and walks to the restroom.

*************************************
(A/N) : I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. Thank you all for the reads and the votes. I really appreciate all of you. If you have any request please feel free to DM me. Love you all <3