"I've Found My Heaven"

'Where could Cas be' you thought to yourself. After when all of the angels have fell to earth you haven't seen him or heard from him, until now. You've gotten a lead on him. There has been a report of a man dead under a bridge.

Supposedly Cas was there that night he died, but he was using a different name, which was Clarence.

You closed your laptop, exhausted from all the research. "You okay" says Sam, your twin brother. "Yeah just peachy" you say putting your hands on your face. "Do you want to talk about it" he said sitting down in a chair next to you.

Perks of having a twin brother is having him know what bothers you. You sighed and looked at him. He smiled which you returned and nodded. "It's about Cas, I've been trying to look every where for him but they only lead I've got was a man dead under a bridge that supposably he was there, but he's probably far off now" you said looking down at your hands.

"I can assure Cas is fine, he's strong with or without his grace" he said. "I know I'm just afraid that he's dead, before I even got the chance to tell him" you said wanting to cry.

He smiles and says "You like him don't you". "What-I-I" you stuttered. He raised an eyebrow at you making you blush. "I don't know maybe" you said blushing. "But thats not the point Sam, Cas is missing and for all I know he can be dead" you continued. "Well you gotta have faith, I can assure you he's fine because like I said he's strong" he said.

"Yeah you're right, thanks Sammy" you said hugging him. "No problem, you know I'm always here for you" he said hugging you back.

I got up and grabbed my jacket. "Where you going" he said standing up as well. "Don't worry, I'm just going for walk" you said slipping it on. "It's raining" he said pointing at the window.

"Moose thats why there's a thing called umbrellas" you said grabbing one from your bag. He gives you a bitch face then smiles. "Just be careful okay" he said walking to the bed. "Always" you said walking out of the motel.

You quickly opened the unbrella and started walking. You always liked it when it rains, it helps you clear your head.

As you were walking you see a diner and decided to get some food. Before you approached the front door you notice a figure in the alley freezing to death. "Are you okay" you say walking up to the figure. As you got closer you noticed his eyes. The beautiful blue eyes that you fell in love with.

"Cas" you say kneeling down. "(Y/N)" he says shivering. "Yeah its me" I sat kneeling down. "What are you doing here" he says. "Well I was going to get some food, but then I saw you" you say with a smile. He returned it then looked down.

"C'mon lets get you warm" you say lifting him up. You put an arm around his waist as he puts an arms around your shoulder.

"Thank you" he says looking down at you. "No problem" you say. Then you started walking back to your motel room.

*************************************
(A/N)
Well heres my first Cas imagine. What do you all think? Should I make a part 2 let me know. :)