Wings

(A/N) : Hi! I am back with another update. This one was requested by Tobee10101. Hope you enjoy :) <3

*************************************

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay on your own" Sam says, throwing his bag over his shoulder. Sam and Dean are going out on a hunt and have to leave you behind to take care of Jack as he is getting used to living without his powers. 

"Of course, either way I just got out of the phone with Cas and he says that he is finally already on his way back" you say. "Did he mention why he was out this long. It was a simple witch hunt" he says. "Not really he just said that he was on his way" you said. "Alright, we'll call you when we get there" he says, pulling you in for a hug. "Alright, be careful on the road" you say, tipping toeing to wrap your arms around him. Curse Sam and his ginormous height. "Hey! Where's my hug?" the elder Winchester says. "Come here ya softy" you say, wrapping your arms around his torso. "Stay safe and come back in one piece alright" you say, pulling away. "We will" he says and ruffles your hair. They then walked up the stairs and outside the bunker. You sighed and walked to your room, exhausted from a long day of research. Before going into your room, you went to go check on Jack. 

You open the door to his room to see him on his laptop watching a movie. He looks up from the screen and says "Hello, (y/n)" he says, with a smile. "Hey Jack! Whatcha watching?' you say leaning against the door frame. "I'm catching up on my Marvel movies. I am currently watching Black Panther" he says. "Cool. It's one of my favorite movies!' you say. 'Mine is Iron-Man" he says. "Ohh nice choice" you say. "Well I just came in to say that I am turning in for the night"

"Alright, goodnight (y/n)" he says. "Night" you say then closed the door and walked to your room. 

You changed into your pj's and got into the covers and drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

*************************************

You jolted up from your sleep as you heard some loud bangs coming from the library. You got up and grabbed your gun from under your pillow. You slowly walked out of your room, trying not to make any noises that will provoke the intruder. The noises still continued with a few cursed words to follow. Usually you'll think it was Dean but we all know that he's not home. 

The crashing noises became more clear, letting you know that you're getting closer. You held your gun up, ready to shoot whoever broke in. You got in the room and looked around to see it empty. You tilted your head to the side, something you got from your best friend Castiel, and continued to search the room. 

"(Y/n)" you hear a voice say from behind you. "Jesus Christ" you say, startled. "No, It's me Castiel" Cas says, tilting his head. You were gonna say something else but you got caught off guard by his wings. "Cas.. you're wings" you say pointing at them while getting lost by their beauty. They were as black as a ravens feather. "Yeah I'm… uh having a bit of a problem" he says. "What's wrong?" you say, setting the gun down on the table and walking towards him. "I think the witch casted a spell on me. I haven't been able to put away my wings for a couple of days" he says. "Cas, why didn't you tell me?" you say. "I didn't want you to worry" he says. "Well of course I'm going to worry you're my best friend" you say. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll tell you next time" he says. You smiled, not being able to get mad at the angel in front of you. "It's okay, just don't let it happen again" you say. He just nods and gives you a small smile. 

"C'mon, let's get you comfortable for now. We'll do research in the morning" you say, walking Cas to your room. 

As you got in, you gestured Cas to your bed, acknowledging him to sit down. He does so, but has trouble with his wings. "Here let me help" you say, walking over to the bed. You sat down and started settling his wings in a more complete position. As your fingers traced the edge of his wings you hear him purr. 

Started, you moved your hand away. Cas eyes widen, realizing what just happened and said, "I'm sorry, it's just that my wings are sensitive" then looks down, embarrassed. You laugh a bit at his awkwardness and say "It's okay, Cas. Are they usually like this?"

"Yes. Especially if I have them put away for a long time" he says. "Then I'll make sure to be more careful" you say, as you continued to gently groom his wings. "Thank you, (y/n)" he says. 

"For what?" you say, bringing your eyes to meet his. "Being my friend" he says. "Of course, who else am I going to annoy" you say with a small smile. He returns the smile and chuckles. 

"Are you comfortable? Do you want to sit somewhere else?" you say. "Yeah.. I feel perfect" he says, not removing his gaze from you. You look up to meet his eyes once more and say "what?"

"Nothing….It's just that you have a beautiful smile" he says. You smiled and looked down as you feel your face turning red. "Thank you, Cas" you say. He just smiled as he admired you in awe. You then layed your head on his chest then wrapped an arm around his torso and sighed, exhausted. Cas then wrapped an arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. "Your wings are really beautiful, you know that" you say, running your fingers through his wings. "Thank you" he says, his eyes following the movement of your fingers. "They're even super soft...Like a dolphins belly" you say, half asleep. Cas laughs a little at your comment and thanks you once more. He was about to say something else but got interrupted by your small snores, letting him know that you are fast asleep. He smiled at the sight in front of him. "Goodnight, (y/n)" he says, and kisses your forehead. 

*************************************

You woke up to small caresses on your arm. You open your eyes slightly, getting a better look at your surroundings and see Castiel. "Hi" you whisper. "Hi" he whispers back. You sighed and stretched a bit but a force was preventing you. You look to the side to see Castiel's wings wrapped around you. "You wrapped your wings around me" you say. "Yes. I didn't want you getting cold. Is that okay" he says, nervous on how you'll react. "Yeah it's cool" you say with a smile. "I like it. It's warm and comfy" you say scooting closer to him. Cas just smiles and hugs you tightly, loving your embrace.

*************************************
(A/N) : Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this imagine. I thought I should post it today knowing that we all need a little Cas imagine due to the finale of supernatural. How are y'all doing? Let me know <3