Missing You (Part 2)

"Yes I lied to you. I've lied to you about being fine. I've lied to you about not crying. I've even lied about finding a date. And I've lied about not loving and missing you" you added trying to hold back the tears.

He just stands their speechless. You scoffed and rolled your eyes and said "There I've said it all. I hope you're happy" as you walked away.

*************************************
"Why didn't you tell me" he says. You turned around and said "How do you expect me to tell you Cas. You were the one who broke up with me and I never even knew why. I had always thought it was my fault" you say. "I thought I wasn't enough" you added as you wiped your tears with your sleeve.

"I did it to protect you" he says walking towards you. "From what Cas" you say confused. He looks sighs while looking down and says "From me." "What do you mean" you say confused. "What if someone or something hurts you....because of me" he says while looking at you. "Cas I'm a hunter. I know how to defend myself" you say.

"But what if it's my fault" he says taking a step towards you. "Cas if I get hurt you can't just blame it on yourself" you say shaking your head. "You could have told me this when we were together" you say looking down then looking back at him.

"Dean told me not to since it may seem too 'overprotective' he says doing air quotations. "Gosh im going to kill him" you say to yourself then said "you still could have told me though" you added. "I know I should have and im sorry" he said grabbing your hand. You were a bit hesitant but allowed it. "I'm sorry for everything" he added looking into your eyes.

"It's forgotten" you say with a smile while giving his hand a squeeze. He smiles back as he bring his other hand to caressing your cheek.

"Can I kiss you" he says in a whisper. You nod, unable to speak. He removes his hand from yours and places it on the other side of your face and leans in. You put your hands on his chest as his lips meet yours.

(I thought this gif suited this part of the imagine)

He puts his arms around your waist to deepen the kiss. You trace your hands up his chest to his neck as he puts his hands under your shirt. You both pulled away breathless. You smiled as you rested your forehead against his.

"I also have a confession to make" he says pulling away so that his blue eyes meet (y/e/c). "Which is" you say running your hands through his hair. "I also have lied about having a date" he says looking down. You moved your hands to his cheek, lightly caressing them.

He looks up at you as you said " Cassie, its like I said its forgotten". He smiles and rest his forehead against yours. "I love you" you say. "I love you too" he says as he tucks your hair behind your ear. He then leans in for another kiss. You wrap your arms his neck and run your hands through his hair. He wraps his arms tighter around you which deepens the kiss.

"Truly, madly, and deeply" he says in between kisses. You pull away with a genuine smile and said "we should probably head back to the bunker." "As you wish, my angel" he says as he intertwines his hands with yours and walks you to the bunker.

*************************************
Hey! I hope you all enjoyed part 2 of Missing You! If you want a part 3, or want to request feel free to DM me here or on my instagram. Love you all ❤