18

(A/N): Hey! I'm back with another update! This one is based on the song 18 by One Direction. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to send in request if you have any. :)

*************************************

"Can't you believe we are already in the second semester of our senior year?" You say to Castiel, your best friend since you both were babies. "I know it seems like yesterday we were both freshmen" He says. "And before we know it, we'll both be in college" You say. "It's pretty scary thinking about it. Our lives are about to begin" You say.

"It is, but I wouldn't think about it too much. We wouldn't want to jinx it" He says. You shake your head of the negative thoughts and sit up from your bed and say "yeah you're probably right. Let's change the subject before we scare ourselves" 

"Okay. Did you know who you are going to ask to the prom yet?" He says sitting down next to you. "Not really. I'm not interested in any guys at the moment" You lie. "Really?" He says, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah" You say. "C'mon (y/n) I know when you are lying" He says. "Pfft, I'm not lying" You say crossing your arms. "Yeah you are. You just went 'pfft' and you crossed your arms. You do that when you lie" He says.

"Look, even if I do like a guy. It's probably too late. He might already have a date to the prom so it doesn't matter" You say. "So there is a guy you like?" He says with a smirk. You look down a blush. 'You. I like you' you wanted to say, but didn't by fear of rejection. I mean you guys have been best friends since diapers he probably thinks of you as a sister. "Yeah I like a guy. But you probably don't even know him" You say then look at him.

"How about you? Do you like anyone in our class?" You say, faking a smile. "Well there is this one girl who I have liked for a while" He says with a genuine smile. "Who's the lucky girl?" You say. He blushes then looks down, then back at you. His crystal blue eyes stare deeply into your (e/c). "It's-" He manages to say before getting cut off by his phone ringing. He grabs his phone from his pocket and says "It's my mom. I have to get this" He says. "Sure. Go ahead" You say. He smiles then gets up and answers the phone.

You can't help but wonder who he likes. Maybe if you can get him to ask her to prom tomorrow you'll find out who it is. But a part of you doesn't want to know. 'What if it's me?' You think to yourself. No, it can't be I mean it like you said he maybe just thinks of you as his sister. 

"I'm sorry. It was my mom calling me saying that she's coming home late. She wants me to go home to take care of Jimmy" he says. "No it's okay. You do what you got to do" you say getting up from the bed. "Well I'll see you tomorrow" he says. "Yeah see ya" You say giving him a hug. Right before he leaves you call out for him. "Cas?" 

He turns around giving you his full attention. "Since prom is this weekend. You should ask the girl you like out to prom, you know before it's too late" You say. He smiles and says "yeah you are probably right. Better now than ever right"

You returned the smile and said "yeah. Time is going by quickly"

"See ya tomorrow" He says. "Bye see ya" You say. As he leaves you sighed it breaks your heart knowing that there is a small chance that he'll be with another girl but it shouldn't matter because you want him to be happy and that matters. 

*********** the next day ************

You called through the halls, trying to get by another day of school. As you were making your way to your locker you heard people clapping. You turned your head to see another promposal. You smiled as you saw the guy twirl the girl around as he carried her around his arms. They definitely make a cute couple. You then proceeded to walk to your locker. Once you arrived you opened your locker and grabbed your things you needed for first period. "Hey, (y/n)" You hear. You turned your head to see Cas walking towards you. "Hey, Cas! What's up" You say as you leaned against your locker giving him your full attention.

"I was wondering if you can meet me by my car during lunch. I have something I want to show you" He says with that smile that you love so much. "Yeah sure" You say, returning the smile. "Okay. See you in a bit" He says giving you a quick hug then walks off to class. "See ya" You say.

You then proceeded to get the rest of your things then closed your locker once you were done. As you were walking you were wondering what he was going to show you. Maybe he found something weird and cool on the internet and wanted to show. Or maybe it's the promposal for his crush. Who knows you'll have to go to find out. 

*************lunch time*************

It's lunch time already and you are dying to know what Cas wanted to show you. As you were walking towards the student parking lot you got a text from Cas. 

Cas: hey! I'm already by my car. Are you coming? 

You: yeah. I'm already on my way. Be there in a few. 

You sighed and put your phone away as you made your way out the doors. You looked around to see if you can catch a glimpse of Cas and his car. You then see him leaning against his car, waving at you. You smiled and waved back as you made your way to him. "Hey" you say. "Hey" he says. "So what was the thing you wanted to show me?" you say. "This" he says, turning around and opening the door for the backseat. He then gets out a poster board with chocolates and a bouquet of roses. He then extends the poster holding the roses and chocolates in each hand. On the poster it's written "You're the most beautiful girl in the Milky Way. So will you go to prom with me?"

You smiled and said "Wow it's beautiful, Cas" 

"So?" He says. You gave him a fake smile and said "She'll love it Cas. The girl you're taking is one lucky girl" 

"What do you mean?" he says, confused. "It's for the girl you like right?" you say. "Yeah. You" he says. "What?" You say speechless. "But I thought you didn't think of me that way" 

"Well I do. I mean who wouldn't you're beautiful, smart, funny, and have the purest heart. Who wouldn't fall for you?" he says taking a step forward. You smiled at him and said "Well I think of you the same way"

He returns the smile and says "So what do you say? Will be my girlfriend and my date to the prom?" 

"Yes. I would love to be your date" you say. He then offers you the chocolates and roses, which you gladly accept. You smelled the roses, and smiled at the scent. You then look at Cas, staring into his beautiful blue eyes. He then brushes a strand of hair behind your ear. Your eyes drift off from his eyes to his lips.

He then caresses your cheek then leans in. As your lips met, and this may sound cheesy, but it felt as if you two were the only people on earth. You then wrapped your arms against his chest as he moved his arms around your waist. You then pulled away meeting his eyes once more. "Wow that… was-" He says. "Amazing" You finished off for him. "Yeah" He says with a smile, then laughs. You laugh along with him. "Should we get something to eat?" you say. "Yeah. Let's go" he says reaching for your hand, intertwining your fingers together. This was officially the best day of your life, and you couldn't wait to go to prom with now boyfriend, Castiel. 

*************************************
(A/N) : hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any request feel free to comment below or DM me either her or on my Instagram @/misha.fckin.collins ✌❤