Soulmate?

Hello my lovelies! I'm back with another update for you all. I honestly love this one. My sister choose the songs "Beautiful" By Crush for this chapter. I love the songs so much. The lyrics are beautiful. And so is the K-Drama, which is what my sister introduced me to. So anyways here ya go! Hope you all enjoy!❤

*************************************

“Morning guys” you said as you walked inside the kitchen. “Morning!” Sam and Dean said then went back into their conversation. You made your cup of coffee and walked to the table. “Yeah, and Cas says that he still is in Ohio looking for the Demon tablet” Dean says to Sam. “Who’s Cas?” you say sitting down.

You see you are barley new into the Winchesters lives. You’re family was attacked by a pack of werewolves, leaving you the only survivor. Of course you wanting to learn more about the supernatural you moved in with Sam and Dean. And 7 months later and they already started to feel like family. “Cas is a friend of ours, he’s an angel,” Dean says. “Angels exist too?” you say. “Yeah some of them or dicks, but other than that the rest are okay-ish” he say sipping his coffee.

You laughed and said “And this Cas, is he an okay-ish angel” you say. “Yeah, he was the one that pulled me out of hell 4 years ago,” he says. “Awesome!” you say sipping your coffee. “How come no one has mentioned him?” you continued. “He’s being busy up in heaven trying to look for the demon tablet and hasn’t been able to visit” Sam says. “Yeah and plus, since you are barley new to the hunter life, we didn’t tell you,” Dean said. You nodded understanding his reasoning. “Well if you don’t mind I gotta practice my aiming skills so if anyone needs me I'll be in the armory” you say walking out of the kitchen.

4 hours later

“Come in” you say as you hear someone knocking at your door. You look up and see Sam walking in. “Hey (y/n), there is someone out here we want you to meet” he says. “Who is it?” you say curious. “It’s Cas” he says. “He’s here?” you say. “Yeah, Dean prayed to him about meeting you” he says. You smiled and ran out the door. Sam smiled as you ran out, loving your enthusiasm. You walked towards the library where Dean was at. “There she is! Cas I would like you to meet (y/n), (y/n) this is Castiel, or Cas as we like to call him." He says as he moves away. You looked at Dean then at Cas.

'Wow' you thought to yourself

'Wow' you thought to yourself. You put out your hand to shake on it "It's a pleasure to meet (y/n)" He says as he shakes your hand. "You too" You say looking at his beautiful, mesmerizing, blue eyes. As you pull your hand away you caught a glimpse of his wings. They are beautiful! "Nice wings!" You say with a smile. He looks at you a bit confused and says "You can see my wings?" You nod and say "Yeah. Can't anyone." as you looked at Dean and then at Sam.

Dean shakes his head then looks at Cas. You looked at Cas as he says "Only special people can see my true form, but this is.. Different" You shrug and say "Am I one of those special people?" "I don't think so" He says. "Unless you can see my true form?" "I don't see anything else but the wings" You say. "That's odd" He says. You nod your head and say "Tell me about it." You sigh and say "Maybe it's nothing, I just must be hallucinating from lack of sleep" You say with a small laugh. He smiles which you return "We'll just have to see" He says. You nod and say "It was nice meeting you Castiel" as you walk out. "It was nice meeting you (y/n)" He says. You smile and head of to your room.