The Next Step (Part 2 of Mr.Right)

Hello my loves! Here's a part 2 of Mr. Right. I really loved writing this AU!Cas imagine so I decided to write a part 2. Let me know if you all want a part 3. Hope you all enjoy! Love you all! ❤

*************************************
You and Cas are talking through the phone at the moment. You guys are discussing the next big step in your relationship. No, not a marriage proposal; it's about meeting your brothers. You guys have been going out for 4 months now. And you decided that it is now time to let him meet the family.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Cas asks through the phone. 

"Yeah, I think so. We've been going out for a while now, and I think they're already suspecting something since I keep going out a lot," you say. He sighs and says, "Well, I guess you're right."

Castiel was nervous, too. Not only was he meeting your brothers, but he decided to tell you what he does for a living: That he hunts the supernatural.

He'd been debating for a while when would be the right time to tell you, and he feels maybe tomorrow will be a great time. He just hopes that you won't think that he's crazy; you mean too much to him for him to lose you.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous though. I hope they like you," you say. 

"Yeah, by the way you talk about them, they seem like people that don't do well with boys like me," Cas says. 

"Boys like you?" you ask. 

"Yeah, like the bad boy, cocky type," he says. "You're way much more than that, babe," you reassure him. 

"They might not think so," he says. 

"We'll just have to see tomorrow," you say. He sighs, running a hand through his hair and says, "Yeah, you're right. Maybe some sleep will calm me down." 

"Exactly. Now get some rest, babe. I'll see you tomorrow," you say. 

"Goodnight baby, I love you," he says. You smile and say, "I love you too." 

You hang up, turn off the lights and go to sleep.

** the next day **

"Are you ready?" you ask Cas as you both walk up to  your front door. You guys went out for a bit to decide on how to introduce Cas to your brothers. 

"Y-yeah I'm ready," He stutters, a bit nervous.

"Hey, look at me," you say calmly, cradling Cas' face in your hands so that he looks at you. 

"It's going to be okay," you continued, giving him a smile. He smiles back at you and nods. You gave him a quick peck on the lips and open the front door. You walked in to see Sam and Dean at the table. 

"Hey (y/n)," they both say at the same time.

"Sam, Dean I would like to introduce you to someone," you say. They both look up giving you their full attention. You look at Cas and nod. He walks into your brothers' view and stands next to you. You intertwine your hand with his and say, "This is my Castiel, my boyfriend. Cas, these are my brothers: Sam and Dean."