Falling For You

(A/N) : Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing okay! I am back with another update. I actually like this one and I hope you do too :) <3

*************************************

You and Cas were at the bunker, while the Winchesters were out on a hunt. You aren’t allowed to go out on any hunt for a while due to a broken arm you received on your last hunt. So with nothing to do, you decided to read a book at the map table.

Cas was there as well, looking through the lore to give information to the Winchesters on ancient gods that have been going rouge. You look up from your book to look at Cas, admiring his good looks. You can’t lie to yourself, Castiel is the most beautiful man, or angel for that matter, that you have ever seen. And it wasn’t just his good looks that made you fall for him. It was also his kind heart. The love he has for his loved ones and for mankind just makes your heart swoon.
He then looks at you, looking up from one of the lore books.

You quickly returned your eyes to your book, blushing as you hoped he didn’t realize you were staring. But little did you know, he did. He smiled, admiring your beauty. Castiel has also grown very fond of you as well. Throughout his time on earth, he has never seen a woman with such a beautiful soul and personality.

He then looked back to his book skimming through only to look back at you to see you staring at him.
You smiled at him which he returned, then continued reading through the lore. You’ve been wanting to tell him about how you feel, but you can’t help but think you’ll get rejected.
“I’ve had enough reading for today. How about you?” you say.

He looks at you as he closes the book. “Yes. Reading through the books have been really intense” he says. “Let’s do something fun” you say getting up from your chair. “Sure! Any ideas?” he says. “There is a cafe not too far from here with a park nearby. Maybe we can buy a cup, and take a walk” you say. “I like that idea,” he says with a smile. You smiled as well and said “Okay, just let me go change” you say getting up and walking towards your room.

** At the park **

“Thank you for going out with me tonight” you say as you take a seat on a bench. “You are very welcome, (y/n)” he says taking a seat as well. You take a sip out of your coffee while looking at the view in front of you. Cas looks as well, then at you admiring how even more beautiful you are with the sun shining on your face. He then looks around at the other people at the park. Watching over humanity was his favorite thing to do. In a non creepy way, of course. His eyes then fall on this couple, a man and a woman. He sees how the man buys his significant other flowers. He can tell that the woman was very happy by the way she smiled and embraced him in a hug. That gave Cas an idea.

“I have to go do something. I'll be right back” he says. You looked at him confused and said “Where are you going?”
“Umm.. It’s a surprise, so just wait here” he says. “Okay” you say with a small. He returns the smile then walks off. You sighed and got up to walk towards the duck pond. You smiled as you saw the little ducklings following the mother duck. You’re very glad to have moments like this. Moments where you can take a break from hunting and researching and just enjoy the little things in life. You felt a tap on your shoulder, interrupting your thoughts. You turn around to see Cas. You smiled and said “Hey, you’re back!"

“Yes I am” he says, smiling as well. You look down to see he has an arm behind him. “What ya got there, Cas?” you say curious. “Well i got you something. I saw a man give his girlfriend a gift and she was happy and I….I like you and wanted to get you flowers” he says. He then brings out his hand to reveal this beautiful bouquet of roses. You gasped, admiring the beauty of the roses.

“Thank you, Cas” you say as you attack him in a hug. He was a bit taken aback but then hugged you back. You then pull away slightly, faces inches apart as you say “I like you too. I always had but was too afraid to tell you"

“I was afraid too. I’m glad you feel the same way” he says. You smiled as you gently caressed his cheek. He smiled as well, then rested a hand at your waist. His eyes drift from your eyes to your lips. You blush lightly as his eyes meet yours once more. You lean in to kiss him but only to be interrupted with your phone ringing. You sighed as you pulled away from his embrace. You checked to see it was Dean. “It’s Dean. I’ll be right back” you say. He nods and leans against the fence.

You answered the phone and said “Hey cockblocker! What’s up?”
“Did you just- What’s going on?” he says. “Nothing, just forget it. What do you need?” you say. “Umm we are going to need more information on the ancient gods. We’ve tried decapitation, but that doesn’t work” he says. “Okay we are on it. I’ll call you back once we find something” you say. “Sure thing. I’ll leave you two lovebirds at it” he says teasing you. “Shut up” you say, rolling your eyes then hanging up.
You then walked up to Cas and said, “We need to head back to the bunker. Turns out decapitation didn’t help”
“That's odd. I was pretty sure that would help” he says. “Yeah, me too but i guess they are way more powerful than we think” you say. “Let’s get going before it's too late,” he says.

*************************************

You and Cas were back at the bunker looking through the lore. It had been 30 minutes and you still haven’t found anything. “This is so stressful” you say, rubbing your temples. “Did you find anything yet?” you say looking at Cas. “Nothing yet” he says. You sighed then continued to look through the book.

“Wait. I think I got something” you say. “What is it?” he says walking towards you. “It says here that they were once human that would commit sins and when the leader would find out he would burn them alive in some kind of ritual to keep the land pure” you say. “So you think maybe burning them alive might work” he says.

“Maybe, but it's worth a shot” you say. “All right. Then I’ll call Dean and let him know” he says, leaving the library. You sighed as you continued to look through the lore, just in case if lighting that son of a bitch doesn’t work. A few minutes later Cas walks in and says “You were right. Fire is their weakness”

“Really?!” you say. He nods and says “They also said that they’ll be here in a day or two”
You nod as you got up and put the books away. “I’m glad that they now can defeat those ancient gods. I was starting to get worried” you say. “Well the important thing is that now they know” he says. You smiled and you turned to face him, looking into those beautiful blue eyes.

He smiles as well, a bit nervous. He’s been wanting to kiss you but that got interrupted a few hours ago and plus he doesn’t know how to kiss anyone. But then he remembered the pizza man.
“Well I’m going to bed already. I’m pretty tired after all the research” you say walking away but only to be stopped by Cas grabbing your hand making you turn around.

Before you can react, his lips meet yours. You’re a bit taken aback but soon melt into the kiss. You place a hand on the side of his cheek as his hands rest on your waist. You wish your other hand wasn’t broken that way you can pull him closer to you. He then runs a hand through your hair as he pins you against the shelf.

You wondered where Cas got this from, not that you mind but you weren’t ready to sleep with Cas just yet. You pull away as you rest your hand on his chest. “What was that?” you say. “I-uh wanted to kiss you but didn’t know how, but I remembered the pizza man and used that” he says. You laughed a bit and said “You got it from a porn”
“It was there” he says. You shake you head and said “You could have told me”
“I didn’t want to seem inexperienced” he says. “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable”

“It’s okay, Cas. If you didn’t know I enjoyed it” you say winking at him then walking away. He blushes lightly and smiles as he saw you walk away. You turn around to look at him then say “I’m going to catch up on some Netflix. Want to join?”
“Sure” he says, walking up to you. You grabbed his hand, intertwining yours with his and walk towards your room.

*************************************
(A/N) : hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. And remember if you have any request, don't be shy! DM me here or on my Instagram @/misha.fckin.collins. love you all ❤