Mistletoe

Hello my lovely readers! I know it's been forever since I have updated. School has been a pain in my ass but I pulled through. I am back with another update, a Christmas update to be exact since it is the holidays ❤ So now I'm going to shut up and let you all read. Hope you all enjoy and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's. ❄❤

*************************************

You woke up early in the morning with a smile on your face. It was Christmas and you wanted to decorate the whole bunker before the Winchesters wake up. You looked around the living room, hoping Cas wasn’t walking around. You smile to yourself as you caught no sight of him and then walked out the door.

** A few moments later **

You already got all the stuff that you needed and quietly made your way inside the bunker. You set your items on the table and started decorating the library first. You carried the Christmas tree and set it up near the telescope. As you turned around to get the ornaments you see Cas standing behind you. “Jesus Christ” you say startled. “Cas we’ve talked about this many times. Personal space” you say in a whisper. “My apologies” he says taking a step back. “What are you doing up.” He says tilting his head. You smiled and said “I’m decorating the bunker since it’s Christmas” you say grabbing the ornaments and walking towards the tree. “Do you want to help me decorate the tree?” You say turning around to face him. He gives you a small smile and nods. You returned the smile and hand him the box of ornaments.

“How does this work?” He says looking at the ornament then the tree. “You put them on the tree like this” you say as you added your ornament to the tree. He looks at your ornament then adds his to the tree. “Like this?” He says. You smile as you nod your head and say “Yeah that’s perfect.” He smiles and grabs another ornament to add to the tree. "So why are you doing this?" He says. You grabbed another ornament and said "I don't know I just want to do something on Christmas for a change. I mean we've been hunting almost 24/7 and I just want to do something normal." He stops and looks at you for a moment, admiring your enthusiasm for the holiday. As you add ornaments on the tree he says "Well I'll be happy to make Christmas happen this year" You smiled and said "Thank you Cas" then gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

You then walked to the table to get the other decorations for the tree. Cas just stood by the tree a little shocked at what just happened. Ever since you two met, he has always felt this strong bond. He doesn’t know how to describe it, and he wants to tell you but he’s afraid it may come out weird. So the best thing he can think of is talking to Dean, but of course when he wakes up.

** Another Time Skip **

"Thanks for breakfast (y/n)" Dean says kissing the top of your head. "No problem, Dean. Do you want to open presents already?" You say. "Hell yeah" He says. "Alright let me get them" You say running towards the library.

** Cas POV **

As (y/n) walked out of the kitchen, I decided to use this time to talk to Dean. "Dean, can I ask you something?" I say. "Shoot" Dean says taking a sip of his coffee. "I have been feeling this bond towards (y/n). It's quite strong, and I don't know what it is. It's like every time we spend with each other I just feel a pull towards her. Is this normal?" I say.

"Cas, it's totally normal. What you have is a crush. Just tell here you like her. I'm pretty sure she likes you back" He says. "Are you sure?" I say. "I'm pretty sure. I mean she always smiles when you walk in the room" He says. "How do I tell her? I don't want to say something wrong that will make her uncomfortable" I say. "Leave that to me Cas" He says getting up and patting my back as he leaves the kitchen. I sigh, hoping that all goes well.