This Love Is Ours

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS!! I hope this year treats you all well! This is part 2 of You Were Right Here All Along! And I hope you all enjoy!

*************************************
Today is a big day! It's New Year's Eve and you and Cas are going to a party that your friend Eva invited you to. You were honestly excited. This was your first New Year's Eve party. 

You were in the middle of putting your make-up on as you heard a knock on your door. "Come in," you shout as you add your eyeshadow. Your mom walks in with your dress and sets it on the bed. "You look beautiful, honey," she says, walking up behind you. You smiled and say, "Thanks, Mom" "Are you excited about tonight?" she says. "Definitely! It's my first New Year's Eve party," you say. "Is Cas coming to pick you up?" She says. You nod and say, "Yeah, he is. He'll be here in like 25 minutes" She nods and says "Well, I'll leave you to it, then" and walks out of the room.

As you added the final touches of your make-up, you got up and walked towards your bed. You picked up the dress and looked at it with awe. It was definitely a beautiful dress. 

You put on the dress and check yourself out in the mirror

You put on the dress and check yourself out in the mirror. You smiled to yourself, loving how you look. "Honey, Castiel is here!" you hear your mom shout from downstairs. "Coming," you shout back as you put on the matching heels. You then looked in the mirror one last time, satisfied with your look and headed downstairs. 

You walk downstairs to see Cas sitting on the sofa talking with your parents. Your mom looks at you and says "honey, you look beautiful" then gets up to give you a hug. "Thanks mom" You says hugging her back. You then look at your dad and he just smiles and says "My baby girl is growing up" You smiled and hug him tight. 

You then look at Cas, and he looks… hot. "Hey Cas" You say. "Hey, (y/n).. You look… beautiful" He says starstruck. You blush and say "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself Cassie" You say walking up to him to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Get together! I want a picture" You mom says taking out her phone. You smile as Cas wraps his arms around you from behind. "Okay, ready? 1...2...3" She says as she takes a picture. "Now I don't want to make you two late for the party. You two have fun" She says. "We will" You say as you walk out the door with Cas. 

** At The Party **

"(Y/n)! Cas! I'm so glad you made it" Eva says as she walked by. "No problem! Thanks for the invite" You say giving her a hug. "There is drinks in the kitchen, feel free to get some" She says. "Thanks Eva. See you later" You say. She nods and makes her way to the other guest. You move closer to Cas, as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Want anything to drink?' He says. "Sure! Just let me go to the restroom first" You say. He just nods and kisses your temple before you leave. 

As you made your way to the restroom you accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry" You say. You looked to see who it was and it was…….. Kate. "Kate?" You say. "(Y/n)?.. Hi" She says. "Hi" You say. "What are you doing here" She says. "Eva invited me" You say. "You came here alone" She says. "No. I came here with Cas" You say. She just nods and looks away lightly. "Well I have to go, but it was nice seeing you" You say. "Yeah.. Me too" She says. You smiled and walked away.