Broken

Hello my lovely people! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas. I am back with another update for you all. I love this song by Lovelytheband and thought it suited well for this imagine. I hope you all enjoy! ❤

*************************************
Cas was at the bar with the Winchesters. Yes, typically, going out to bars aren’t his thing... but Dean practically forced him to go. Dean was getting more beers while Cas was sitting at a table with Sam. Cas was looking around the bar. The music, the people dancing, just people in general were making him uncomfortable. He kept looking around until his eyes fell on you. Not only was he looking at you, but your soul. He saw the pain that you've gone through, how much you’ve tried to repair it, to be happy again.

He’s also seen the things you’ve done. Things that you feel bad for, but were done for the right reasons. “Why don’t you go talk to her?” Sam says. Cas shakes his head, getting out of his trance and says, “No, thank you. My people skills are still rusty,” he says, looking down. “Are you sure? You’ve been looking at her for almost 3 minutes.” He says with a small laugh.

Cas then blushes a little and says, “Yeah, I’m fine.” Dean walks over with the beers and starts handing them out. “So what did I miss?” he says, sitting down. “Cas was checking out a girl,” Sam says. Dean then laughs and says “Atta boy, Cas” “I wasn’t checking her out,” Cas says, rolling his eyes. “Yeah, sure,” he says sarcastically. “Where is she?” he asks. Sam pointed the direction where you were at. “She’s hot,” Dean says as he takes a sip of her beer. Cas smiles lightly and says, “Her soul is also beautiful,” Sam and Dean smile, then Dean says, “Why don’t you go over and talk to her?” “It’s fine,” Cas says. “Come on, Cas, live a little!” he exclaims and nudges him. Cas sighs and gets up. “Go get 'em, tiger,” Dean says, slapping his arm. Cas makes his way up to you and says, “May I sit here?”

** Your POV **

“May I sit here?” you hear someone say. You look up to see a man with raven-black hair, blue eyes, and a brown trenchcoat. You nod slightly and continue to look down at your hands. You were a bit nervous. You weren’t really good with associating with people. 

“My name is Castiel,” he says, extending his hand. You look at his hand, then at him and say, “I’m (y/n)” as say you shook it. He gives you a light smile, which you returned and said, “Are you waiting for someone?” You shake your head and said, “No, I came here alone.” He nods his head and says, “I wanted to stay home, but my friends convinced me to come here, since I’ve been 'too locked' up lately, as they call it.” You laugh a little and say, “Yeah, I feel you. I don’t do well with people, either” “If you don’t mind me asking, why did you come here alone?” he says.

You sighed and said, “I just want to leave the world behind for the night. This week has been terrible and I’m just tired.” He nods, understanding how you feel and says, “I’m sorry to hear that. I somehow relate to how you feel.” You tilt your head and say, "How? I mean you came here with friends." "Yes I did, but my real family I- uh I abandoned them to follow my own path. They didn't accept it since they still believed in order and tradition and what not. And after I tried making my peace with them, they didn't want me back. To them, I'm just a bad person… a burden. And after meeting my friends, they have taught me that there is more than that. That there is free will" he says. "Well, I would like to believe that," you say, taking a sip of your beer. "What do you mean?" He asks. You sigh, then shake your head and say "I- uh..." He then reaches for your hand and says "It's okay, you don't have to tell me" then caresses your hand lightly.

"No, it's okay, I mean… you shared your story, it's only fair if I share mine," you say. He nods, letting you know you can continue. "I- uh, my family is odd. They make me do bad things. They make me hurt people. They make me bring random people home so they can...hurt them. I don't like doing this. My family are monsters. Literal monsters. I am the only normal one. I just want to get out of this life,” you say looking down on your hands. "Why don't you leave?" He asks. "I try, but they always manage to find me everytime," you say, taking another sip of your beer. "I have a family, but I still feel alone," you continued. He grabs one of your hands and says, “You’re not alone tonight.” You look up to see him with a kind smile. You returned the smile and held his hand as well. “Mind if I buy you a drink?” He says. “I would like that very much,” you say. He nods then gets up to buy the drinks. It’s weird, you were usually not like this around people, but with Cas it felt... different for some reason.

Cas comes back with two beer bottles. "To being broken," you say, raising your bottle. "To being broken," he replies, clicking his bottle with yours. "I know this may sound odd, but why don't you come sit with me and my friends? I think you'll fit right in," he continues. "Are you sure? I mean, they don't know me at all," you say. "I'll talk with them. And plus... broken and lonely people should should stick together, am I correct?" he says. You smiled and said, "I guess you're right. I always wait for a chance to run away and now...Now, it's my chance."

You both got up from your seats on your way to meet his friends. Hopefully, this would be your chance at a new life…one of free will.

*************************************
Hello again lovely people! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine as much as I loved writing it. But don't only thank me, also thank my good bff savmen1015 for helping me edit. Thank you all so much for the reads and votes, it really means a lot. Please feel free to send me request if you have any! Remember that I love you all and to always keep on fighting! ❤ #AKF