New Life? (Part 2 of Not Your Fault)

Hey I just barley started this today and was able to finish it. I hope you all enjoy and have a lovely evening! ❤

*************************************
It's been two weeks since the argument between Cas and Dean. Since then Dean never tried to contact either of you. The only one so far has been Sam.

You hear the motel door open to see Cas walk in with food. "Yay food!" you say getting up. He smiles and hands you the bag. You looked inside to see (y/f/f). "Oh my favourite! Thank you babe" You say pecking him on the lips. "You're welcome (y/n)" He says as he sits down. "So any word from Dean" He says as you sat down. "Nope, I've got nothing from him" You say munching on a fry. "How about you? How are your powers?" you continued. "It's gotten better" He says stealing a fry.

"That's good to hear" You say. "So what do you want to do tonight" He says. "How about a movie night. I don't feel like going out" You say. "Alright, I'll go search on the Netflix" He says getting up to get your laptop. You laughed at the comment and continued eating your meal.

*************************************
Cas decided to put on a Disney movie. Not that you mind you love Disney. He had his arm wrapped around your waist as you rested your head on his shoulder. You groaned as your stomach started to feel upset. "Are you okay (y/n)" He says. "I feel kinda nauseous that's all" You say. He touched your forehead and said "You don't seem to have a fever." "Oh no" You say as you ran to the restroom.

You threw up all the food you ate. Cas then rushed in and kneeled next to you pulling your hair back. "It's gonna be okay" He says as he rubs your back. "I don't... I don't know why-" You say. "It's okay maybe you need some rest." He says. You nod as he helps you up. "Just let me brush my teeth and I'll be out" You say. He nods then walks out giving you privacy. You brushed your teeth then walked out of the restroom.

“Are you feeling better?” Cas says as you got out of the restroom. You nod your head and say “Yeah maybe i need some rest.” He nods and walks up to you to give you a hug. You hug him back and snuggle against his chest. “I hope you feel better soon”  he says resting his chin on the top of your head. “Thank you Cas” you say hugging him tighter. He pulls away and helps you into bed. You lay down snuggling against the sheets.

“Snuggle with me” you say extending your arms. He smiles and pulls of his trenchcoat along with his blazer. He then kicks off his shoes and gets on the bed, laying down on his back. You rest your head on his chest which made him wrap his arms around your waist. “I love you Cas” you say snuggling closer to him. “I love you too (y/n)” he says kissing your head. You smiled and closed your eyes to be consumed by slumber.

2 days later

“I’m telling you Sam, I think I might be” you say through the phone. “Have you taken a test” he says. “No, not yet” you say rubbing your forehead. “But I am going to go to the store anyways so I could maybe buy the test too” you continued. “Alright you do that, and let me know what happens afterwards” he says. You nod and say “Alright I will, bye Sammy” you say. “Bye (y/n/n)” he says. You hung up and grabbed the the keys and headed out the door.

2 hours later

‘Oh my God’ you thought to yourself. You just taken the test. The pregnancy test to be exact and guess what… you guessed it.. It came back positive. How will Sam react? How will Dean react? How will Cas react? You ran a hand through your hair overwhelmed at what happening right now. “(y/n)?” you hear Cas say. “In the restroom” you shouted. You sighed and wrapped the test in toilet paper. You washed your hands, then walked out the door. “Hey Cas” you say putting an effort to smile. “Hey (y/n), are you feeling okay?” he says. You nod and say “Yeah never better.” He smiles and takes off his trenchcoat. ‘Come on (y/n), just tell him’ you thought to yourself.

You sighed and said “Hey Cas.. I’ve got something to tell you.” “What is it darling?” he says. “Well.. remember that I got sick the other .” he nods. “Well I found out the reason why” you say. “What is it?’ he says tilting his head. “I- I’m.. pregnant” you say. He just sits there speechless.

“C’mon Cas say something” you say dreading the silence between you two. He smiles and hugs you. You were shocked at first but hugged him back. “So you're not mad?" You say pulling away. "How can I be? It may be a nephilim, but it's still an offspring that you and I created" He says caressing your cheek. You lean into his touch and sighed. "And I would love this being with all my life" He continued. You smiled and said "Isn't this exciting? In a few months we are going to be parents."

"Very much so" He says wrapping his arms around your waist. You wrapped yours around his neck. "But how? Don't we always use protection?" You say tilting your head. You bit your lip you try to recall the last time you-oh. "I think I know how" You say looking down. "I think it was from the night we went to have a few drinks at the bar near here" You say looking at the bed as the memories of that night replayed through your head. You both looked at each other and blush. "We might have been too intoxicated to remember to use protection" Cas says.

"Yeah, but I don't regret anything" You says running your hands through his hair. "Me neither" He says kiss your cheek. "I love you Cas" You says caressing his cheek. "I love you too" He says kissing you. You ran your hands to the side of his face as his arms tighten around your waist. You pull away and ran towards your phone. "What are you doing?" Cas says. "I'm gonna call Sam" You say dialing his number. You can't wait to tell the brothers the news. 

*************************************
Hello my lovely here's another update! Hope you all liked it. Remember that you are loved and that you matter in this world. Love you all. ❤