Devil In Me

This imagine is based on season 12 episode 23! I hope you all enjoy ❤

*************************************

Unique. Being the only one of its kind. That is how your best friend, Castiel describes you. The reason why is because you are a Kitsune. Not the monster that eats brains, but you are a special kind, a rare species that was supposed to be extinct. You are a fox spirit with special abilities.

"I can't do this" you say to Cas. Castiel has been teaching you on how to use, and control your powers. And so far nothing has been happening. "Yes you can (y/n), just concentrate" he says. You sighed and nodded. As you closed your eyes, you've focused on your powers and then the target. You took a deep breath then raised up your hand releasing an orange bolt, hitting the target. You smiled and said "Wow, I-I did it" then looked at your hands then at the target. "Great job. Try another" he says. You nodded and released another bolt to the target. "Awesome" you say. "See. I knew you could do it" he says. "Thanks Cas" You say giving him a hug. He was a bit taken aback but hugged you back. You pulled away slightly, to where your faves were inches apart. You can't lie to yourself, you've had the biggest crush on Cas ever since the Winchesters introduced you to him. You couldn't help yourself. He was handsome, and had a kind heart. "Umm.. We should take a small break" he says. "Uh.. Y-yeah sure" you say pulling away. You smiled and walked out of the armory room.

** 4 Days Later **

"What do you mean Cas is gone" You say to Dean. "He left with Kelly to protect the baby" He says. "Are you serious?" You say. "I'm dead serious," he says. "Then what are you waiting for let's go" you say heading out of the bunker. "We don't even know where he is," he says. "That is why we look for him" you say.

____ a couple of days later __________

It had taken a while for you guys to find him, but luckily there was a report of severe storms and now you were on your way to find cas. "What are you guys doing here?" Cas says as you all enter the house. "I don't know. Maybe because you took off out of nowhere" you say pissed. "I left to protect Kelly and her baby," he says. "Well it's too late because Lucifer is on his way here," Dean says. "Lucifer is coming?" Cas says. "Yes he is now we got to hurry" you say. Then there was this scream from upstairs. "Where is kelly?" you say. "She is upstairs" he says. "But she is in labor"

"I'll be with Kelly, while you guys figure out a plan on how to deal with Lucifer" you say walking up the stairs.

** Later **

"We found a way to defeat him," Cas says getting in the room. "What? Who?" Kelly says. "Don't worry it's okay. Just stay here. I'll be back" you say getting up from the bed. You walked towards Cas and said "What's the plan?" you say. "Crowley found this spell for the rift that formed outside. It's an apocalypse world. We are trapping Lucifer" he says. "Okay. Is there anything you want me to do?" you say. "Just stay here with Kelly," he says. "Let me know when you need me" you say. He nods and walks off. "Cas?" you say. He then turns around and gives you his full attention. "Be careful" you say. He nods then walks off.

****

You see a bright light from the window, curious you got and check. "Go help them" you hear Kelly say. You turn around and say "What?"

"Go help them. I'll be okay" she says, placing a hand on your belly. "No it's okay. I'm here to help" you say. "Have you thought of a name, yet?" you say. She smiles lightly and says "jack"

"That's a great name" you say. "I named him after my dad," she says. 'I'm sorry it had to be this way" you say. "It's okay. I mean wouldn't you die for your kids or the ones you love" she says. You smile and nodded. She screams as she squeezes your hand.