You Were Right Here All Along

Hello again my lovely readers! I am back with another update! I hope you all enjoy this imagine as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is a Cas!AU where he is human and is in high school. The photo above is how he looks like. (I know cute right ❤)
Well I'll leave ya to it. I hope you all enjoy. Happy reading!

*************************************

** Your POV **

"How does the movies sound like this weekend?" you asked your boyfriend Logan. "Sounds great! Maybe we can ask Kate and Chris to come along with us," he says. "Babe, they broke up three weeks ago, remember?" you say. "Yeah, my bad. I must've forgot," he says. "We can invite Cas to come with Kate!" you say. "Great! Sounds like a plan," he says then scrolls through his phone.

You smile and kiss him on the cheek, but he pushes you away as he gets up and says "I gotta go, babe, mom's already making dinner." You tilt your head, confused. He never pushed you away. You just shrugged it off, thinking maybe he's tired. "Okay, see you tomorrow, babe" You say, getting up as well. "See ya," he says then walks out.

** Day At The Movies **

You, Logan, Kate, and Cas were already at the movies. You guys decided to watch Marvel's "Avengers: Endgame". "Could we watch "Shazam!" instead?" Logan says. "Babe, you know that I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out," you say. "But I've already seen it," he complains. "Yeah, but I haven't," you say. "Logan, stop complaining," Cas says, getting annoyed. "Don't tell me what to do," Logan says, pointing a finger at him.

"Guys. Both of you, quit it!" Kate says. "Fine, let's just get it over with," Logan says, waking in the theater room. "Is Logan okay?" Cas whispers in your ear. "Yeah, he's just a little stressed out," you say. Cas just nods then says, "I'm glad you invited me. I've missed hanging out with you." He gives you a little nudge. "Cas, we hung out 3 days ago," you say with a small laugh. "And those 3 days have been torture without you," he says, feigning a gasp. You roll your eyes and say, "Shut up and sit down, the movie is about to start." He just laughs and sits next to Kate as you took a seat next to Logan.

You and Cas have known each other since you were in elementary, and you two have been inseparable ever since.

** Sometime During The Movie **

So far, the movie has been really good. I mean, c'mon, it's a Marvel movie. All their movies are good. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the restroom," Logan whispers in your ear. You nod and continued watching the movie. After a while, Kate left. Cas sat next to you and said "Kate went to buy more gummy Snake." You nod, then reach for some popcorn.

Fifthteen minutes later, Kate and Logan still haven't been back. You shrugged it off, thinking there must be a long line.

** After The Movie **

"Omg, that movie was freaking amazing!" You say. "Sad… but amazing," Cas says. You nod in agreement. "Have you heard from Kate? She's been gone for a long time," he says. "Nope. As a matter of fact, Logan hasn't come bck, either," you say. "Hmmm… odd," he says. It's weird... Logan has never ditched you. Neither has Kate, for that matter. 

You texted Logan asking him where he is, but no reply. On your way out of the theater, you called him. "Ummm.. (Y/n)," Cas says. You look up to see him point behind you. You turn around and your heart drops. You see Logan making out with a girl, but not just any girl… with Kate. You don't know how to react. You don't know whether to cry or scream. "Maybe we should go," Cas says. But you ignored him and stormed up to them and turned Logan around.

As Logan meets your gaze, his eyes grow wide as he says, "(Y/n), it's not what it looks like." You scoffed and said, "Really? Because it looks like my boyfriend is making out with my best friend," you say. "Baby, I can explain!" he says. "Don't you 'baby' me! How long has this been going on?!" you exclaim. They just look at you in silence. "Tell me!" you say in a harsher tone. "Three months," Kate pipes in. "Three months? Wow!" you say sarcastically. "How could you, Logan? I gave you everything.. EVERYTHING and this is how you repay me. Wasn't I enough for you?!" you say, trying not to cry. "And you..." you say, turning to face Kate. "You're my best friend. Did I do something or say something bad to make you do this?"