"More than I've ever been" she smiles at me as I link our arms together, her other hand holding her bouquet. She looks beautiful, my baby sister.

We walk in as everyone stands to their feet watching us both walk towards the top where Louis is stood waiting for us, he got ordained online for this, he's far from a priest.

I feel Stevie shake beside me as I squeeze her arm with my other hand in reassurance as she smiles in appreciation up at me.

We reach the top and she pulls me in for a hug, we wrap our arms around each other. I place a kiss to her head as she walks up in front of Jesse as I stand behind him.

Jesse faces Stevie and his face drops, his eyes wider than I've ever seen them because he's always high.

"I just need to say one thing before it starts" he begins as Louis looks at him with a glare wanting to get this over with and drink, as he says in his own words.

I look out as everyone looks up at the couple waiting for Jesse to begin speaking. Bowie stands up from fixing Stevie's dress on the floor, a huge smile plastered on her face as we make eye contact.

"You look sexy as hell, sorry Harry but I just had to say it" Jesse says as everyone laughs including Louis who wanted to kill him a second ago.

"It's alright, just don't do it in front of me again" I say slapping his shoulder and he looks over it chuckling "no promises" he adds as I roll my eyes.

"Okay, if you could all take your seats" Louis says looking up as everyone looks at him already sitting down "or stay seated, go off script I guess" he says flogging the notes he had prepared beside him on the floor.

"Alright lads, we're all gathered here today in this cheap looking casino in down town Vegas, to witness the marriage of Jesse Martinez and Stevie Styles" Louis smiles pointing to them as he introduces them.

I look at Jesse and Stevie both dressed in red, that must be their colour, but I personally love mine and Bowie's more.

As if she heard my thoughts she looks over Stevie's shoulder smiling at me as I smile back not being able to stop.

I never knew you could distract me from my own sisters wedding angel, but some how you did, for a split second it was just you and me in that room. Your smile was something that could brighten up anyone's day no matter how they're feeling.

"And I'm presuming you have some vows prepared because if not, this is going to be very short, so if you don't make some up, it looks better for me that way" Louis says glaring at the two as they shake their heads with a laugh.

Everyone watching bursts out laughing as Jesse takes out a paper filled with words, the same paper he was stressing over this morning, he had no idea what to write.

"I had some words prepared, but seeing you here, i have much more things to say than these words I scribbled down mid smoke sesh" he laughs as Stevie laughs wiping a tear from her eye looking at him full of adoration.

"I can confirm, he was indeed mid smoke sesh with me Harry Liam Niall and Zayn" Louis adds as Jesse points to Louis agreeing with his statement.

"Shout out to us boys!" Niall cheers from the seats as the room erupts into laughter once again.

Everyone quiets down, all eyes on Jesse as he begins his vows.