I whined as I felt his slicked cold fingers touch my entrance. He scissored me once more.

After a minute, he pulled his fingers out and prepped kisses all over my face, causing me to giggle. "I'm putting it in." He said and I nodded him to go on. 

I felt his hard member poking my hole, making me bite my lip. I moaned as he pushed it in. The pain wasn't as bad as it was the first time we did it. 

Tristan panted as he fully pushed himself in, closing his eyes as he gripped my hips tight. I just know there's gonna be some visible red marks. He waited for me to adjust. 

"Oh fuck! Baby-can I move?"

"Y-Yes, please m-mov-" Tristan didn't even let me finish the sentence as he pulled back and slammed into me, making my body jerk back from the force. A loud moan slipped past my lips as he continued to thrust into me with a monstrous speed. 

This was nothing like the gentle Tristan when we first made love. This Tristan moved like he wanted to wreck me. He pinned my hands above my head before he attacked my chest. 

"Ahh! y-yes....oh my go-ah!" Tristan rammed himself into me with no mercy at all. My body jolted with every thrust and I couldn't help but close my eyes and throw my head back. His teeth tugged on my nipples, biting and sucking as if he wanted to eat them "OH, GOD! YES! THERE—" I cried out as I felt him hit my prostate. My mind was filled with nothing but pleasure. 

Tristan pulled out, causing me to whine. He flipped me over, "Bend down on your knees,"  He whispered and I complied without any protest. 

I was in a doggy position, my heart hammering in my chest like crazy. Tristan bit my ear lobe before sucking and biting on the side of my neck. 

I gasped when he entered me again, my legs trembling from the feeling. He slammed into me harder than before, making my head spin. He was so much deeper in me in this position. My body was jolting back and forth from the force. I could hear the sound of the bed slamming into the wall. 

I grabbed onto the headboard to keep my body from jerking back and forth. 

"Fuck! This feels so good! You're so good, baby. I love you-I love you so much." Tristan muttered and I felt like crying. The pleasure was making me all emotional.

"T-Tristan... I-I want to come...please..." I begged. My cock was throbbing. 

"Just a little more, baby." He groaned.

I reached my hand to my throbbing shaft, barely touching it before Tristan yanked it back.

"Touching yourself without permission? What a naughty boy..."  He snickered, taking both my hands into his and pinning them behind me. 

I couldn't even complain as I was a moaning mess with my ass up and face buried in a pillow. I moaned into the pillow as Tristan quickened his pace.

"Please let me-come...I-I can't OH GOD-" I cried when I felt Tristan thrust into my prostate. He sped up proceeding to assault my prostate again and again. " Tristan...I-I think I'm gonna-I'm gonna come..."

"Urgh…yeah.., me too, baby."

I felt like crying. The pleasure was getting too much for me to handle. I whimpered as my body trembled from the orgasm. 

Tristan didn't slow down. He continued thrusting into me, groaning and cursing. I knew he was close as I felt his thrust turn sloppy.

"Oh fuck!" Tristan cursed as he released his load inside me. I clenched myself around him, milking his length until every bit was inside me. 

Tristan fell on top of me as he came down from his orgasm. He kissed my neck as he whispered sweet things and praises to me. 

After a minute, Tristan pulled out of me, making me whine at the empty feeling. He turned me around, taking my face into his hands. 

"You were so good," He said, pecking my lips. I smiled at the words and hugged him close. "Are you hungry, angel?" 

"Umm...no. I'm just a little thirsty." 

"I'll go and get you some water, okay?" Tristan said, shuffling out of the bed. He quickly put on his sweatpants before setting off to the kitchen.

I looked at my boyfriend rushing to the kitchen to bring me water.

I have the best boyfriend in the world...

____

Hey...... Did you guys like the chapter?  I hope it wasn't cringy. (◐∇◐*)

This is me reading all the comments ≧ω≦ because I love them ♥