~62~

There are some sinful things down below so innocent babies don't read (*>.<*)

Tristan

Jesse looked at me confused when I stood up and went to the bedside table. I just smirked at him before taking the lube and condoms that I bought when we went shopping. I didn't plan to use this too soon but here we are…

I saw Jesse blush when he realized what I was holding but he chose not to question anything. I pecked his cute nose as I slowly laid him down. 

I know he's scared and anxious. I don't blame him. It's his first time. He's bound to be scared. 

"It's okay....I won't hurt you...We can stop if you get uncomfortable, okay? " I tried to ease him into it. 

He bit his lips and nodded cutely. 

My baby. 

I poured the lube on my fingers and Jesse watched me with a red face. My finger made its way to his hole as I kissed him to ease him into the process. 

He whimpered into the kiss when he felt my finger circle his hole. He squirmed in my hands as I pushed one finger in. Jesse gasped and bit his lip. 

"How does it feel?" I asked him to know whether he's uncomfortable or not. 

"It feels weird.... I-but it's okay… I guess..." He said and I took it as my cue to continue. I moved my finger around his warm hole and felt around his walls. 

Jesse's eyes were shut, his lips clutched between his teeth as he tried to adjust to the foreign feeling of something being inside him. 

And when I felt like he had adjusted to it, I added another finger. I kissed his forehead and whispered sweet words to make him relax. My fingers moved around inside him before it scissored him to loosen him up. He squirmed and whimpered when I did that. 

"Are you hurt? " I asked, brushing his hair back from his face.

"A little. It's okay..." He replied shyly. I almost cooed at the sight. He's so damn adorable.

I continued and added another finger. I knew it hurt him because he clutched my shoulder and gasped before letting out a whimper. Jesse didn't stop me but I hesitated for a moment when I saw him squirm in discomfort. Jesse sighed and looked into my eyes, nodding his head for me to go on. I kissed his soft lips as I searched for his special spot. The special spot that will make my baby forget about all the pain. 

Jesse gasped and moaned at the same time when my fingers brushed a bundle of nerves inside him. His prostate. 

"Found it," I whispered in his ear before drawing my fingers back and thrusting into his prostate. Jesse threw his head back and moaned as his nails dug into my skin. 

"NOO—OH MY...Ahh!" He screamed and moaned as I abused his prostate again and again. I kissed his neck and sucked on his erect nipples, making my baby feel all the pleasure he never felt before. 

My fingers went in and out of his soft warm hole as he called my name again and again. I smirked as I continued to fuck him with my fingers, his moans fueling me to do more sinful things to him. 

I want to love him like no one ever did

"Tris-tan... I-I'm..ahh—feel... like I'm going to.. ahh!" Jesse said, his words mixed with his sweet moans. 

"Cum for me, baby." I said and kissed his plump lips. Jesse moaned and came on his stomach. 

Untouched. 

He came just from my fingers. Now I wonder what my dick could do to him....

I smirked at the thought of it.