~3~

Tristan

A sigh makes its way past my lips as I slump down on my seat at the very back of the class. I can see Lisa in the front looking through her books.

God! She's so gorgeous. I can't take my eyes off her.

She has shiny smooth blond hair, her face is round and it makes her look a little mature. She has thin pink lips, a cute button nose, and small eyes. 

Her eyes... They're blue like the ocean. She looks like a model without even trying. 

How is she so freaking beautiful? 

Every little thing she does is so elegant. 

How would it be if we both start dating? 

I'll take her to all the beautiful places. I'll buy her all the beautiful things. I'll shower her with all the love and kisses. 

I know I sound cheesy and corny but I'll sure do it for her. If I have someone I love, I'll pour all my money and energy into making them happy. 

It's a bad thing because a lot of people took advantage of that habit of mine but I don't care about doing it for Lisa.

She's someone I'm sure that won't take advantage of me. She's more mature and realistic than the people I've met. I like her because of that. 

I know Jake is right and I should make my move or this is not going to get anywhere. 

Asking her brother for help is a good idea. I have like three periods with him every day. The first one is English and it's no problem for me. I got a decent grade in that one. The others are biology and chemistry, now, they could make a good excuse. 

It's no secret that I suck at anything science-related. And being in the same class with me, he kinda knows that but I never talked to him before so I really doubt if he would want to help me. 

Well, there's no harm in trying, right? I think our biology teacher will give the test results today. I have a good feeling that my marks really suck. I could use that as an excuse. 

I smiled. I've never been so happy about getting bad marks but here I am... 

If everything goes well, I can ask him for help and maybe make some plans to hang out with him. I think getting close to him will give me more chances to see Lisa. 

***

This is a filler chapter. I tried to make it long but it'll only bore you so I thought it's better if it stays short. Thanks for reading, everyone ❤

Love you all ❤