~25~

Jesse

Well, the chemistry exam was easy. Yay! I hope it was good for Tristan too. By the way, I told Dylan about everything. He was quiet for a minute. I almost thought I broke him. Then he started ranting about how he knew this was going to happen and how Tristan is going to fall in love with me and all that shit. I tuned him out after a few minutes of listening. I think the lack of romance in his life is getting to his head. 

Currently, I'm waiting for him at our usual table. This boy is always late to lunch. Good lord, I'm starving…  

I decided to send a quick text to Tristan. I didn't see him after the exam. He was still writing when I passed the paper. I hope he did 

okay. I don't want him to fail after all those days of work—

"BOOM!!" 

"AHHH!!" I screamed as a surprising loud voice scared me from behind. My phone went flying from my hand as I scrambled to catch it. 

"What the—" I turned around, ready to murder whoever it was that tried to ruin my peace. 

"YOU JERK! You scared the hell out of me!" I shouted at Tristan who stood behind me with a sheepish smile. 

"Chill, I was just messing with you," He smiled. "I'm here to talk about the exam. How was it?" He asked me as he sat down on one of the chairs. 

"It was good. How about you? Did you see my message? " I was dying to know how he did on the exam. 

"I did well, I think. It was okay. Most of the questions were from the part we revised. And yeah, I got your message just when I was coming here to talk to you," He grinned and I sighed in relief. 

"I was dreading to know how it was for you. I'm glad that it was good, " I said and Tristan chuckled softly before ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away and fixed my hair. "Hey, don't mess with my precious hair!" I whined while fixing it. 

"You seemed to like it when I did it at my house," Tristan said, smirking like a devil. I blushed as I remembered the incident. Speaking about that, my mom was really glad that Tristan took care of me that night, and as a thank you, she wanted to invite him to dinner. I don't know if he would come but there's no harm in asking...right? 

"Umm...Tristan, I wanted to ask you something..." I said as he looked at me expectantly. "My Mom was really glad that you took care of me that night so she wanted to invite you to dinner. Will you—" 

"Of course, I'll come. I'm dying to try her food. From what I've heard from you she's good as a master chef," He cut me off while smiling. "Is it okay if I come over on Wednesday? I kinda have some plans for tomorrow, that's why,"

"It's okay. Whenever you're free," I smiled back. We kept talking for a minute but then suddenly his phone rang. Tristan fished it out from his pocket. 

He looked at the ID before turning to me. "I'm sorry, I gotta go now. It's Jake," He smiled apologetically. 

"It's okay. I'll see you later," I said as I gave him a small wave. He rushed off while mumbling a 'see ya later'.

"Well, well, well….was that our little Jesse's boyfriend?" I turned my head towards the familiar voice. 

"Dylan, I swear to God I'll kill you if you start again," I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple. He just smirked while walking up to me. Urgh! Lunch is gonna be hell!

____

Hello, my precious little beans! Talk to me, I'm a friendly person. (♡˙︶˙♡)

Jesse: pffttt... Just stop trying. Nobody's gonna talk to you. 

Me:*Hurt* You meanie...!

Jesse: *rolls eyes*