~39~

Jesse

We got Tristan inside the house. He was swaying and tripping the whole time. Jake and Dylan went after getting Tristan into the bedroom.

Mom was okay with me staying over. From what I can see, she really likes Tristan so I didn't say he's drunk and all that. 

.

.

"Hey, I think you should get a bath," His clothes look uncomfortable to sleep in and a bath will definitely help him to get his consciousness back. Tristan was lazily sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He nodded before getting up and stumbling towards the closet. 

I saw him pick out sweatpants and underwear before going to the bathroom. 

I checked his closet for the clothes that I wore before and found them neatly placed on the side. It was an oversized blue shirt and boxer briefs. I went to the next room to take a shower after making sure Tristan got inside the bathroom safely.

He was sitting on the bed when I came back to check on him after the shower. He wasn't wearing a shirt so his upper half was on full display for me to see. I tried my best not to stare at his body. That wouldn't be good right now. 

Tristan looked at me, his damp hair falling into his stormy eyes. Although his stare made me really self conscious, I decided to ignore it and pour him a glass of water. 

He took it and downed it in one go. He was really thirsty I think. There was an awkward silence after that. 

I decided to text Dylan to see if he got home or not. I turned back to get my phone but then suddenly I was being pulled down to the bed. The next thing I know is that Tristan was hovering over me. 

I was surprised and tried to push him away but my feeble attempts soon died down when Tristan pinned my hands above my head. 

He looked at me like a predator watching his prey. I couldn't help but squirm under his stare. 

"T-Tristan? W-What are y-you doing? " I stuttered out. 

"Shhh...." He hushed me before leaning down towards my neck. His free hand pulled down the collar of my oversized shirt, exposing my neck and shoulder. I took in a shaky breath. "Is this where he touched you?" He asked, his fingers dancing on the nape of my neck.

Who is he talking about?

Is this about Philip? 

"I saw him touch you and I don't know why.... but it made me mad, " His words were slurred and it seemed that he was still drunk. 

Wait! 

He's mad? 

Because of someone touching me? 

Why is he mad at that?

"Do you still feel his touch?" Tristan questioned, looking into my eyes. I just stared back at him wide eyed not knowing what to say. 

"I'll erase it," He whispered before leaning down. 

I gasped when his lips touched the nape of my neck. It was gentle but it made electric sparks burst through my whole body. 

I could feel his whole body flush against mine. His body was strong and rigid whereas mine felt like jelly against it. 

His tongue licked and soothed the skin on my neck before he began his abuse. I bit my lip to keep my moans at bay. 

His free hand slipped down and grabbed my thigh in a firm grip. I squirmed at the feeling of rough grip on my thighs. He then started to massage it while sucking and kissing my neck. He was between my legs, laying on top of me while his whole body flushed against mine. 

By this time, I had lost all my ability to think. 

"Ahh! T-Tristan…" I moaned when he released the grip on my hands and grabbed my butt with both of his hands. He brought my hips closer to his, letting both of our lower halves to rub against each other as he kissed my neck hungrily

"Nghh! ahh…" I moaned and threw my head back, giving Tristan more access to my neck. 

He took the advantage and roughly continued his kisses. My hands gripped his hair tightly while his were abusing my butt cheeks. 

I was in a trance. I had a handsome guy laying on top of me and kissing my neck while touching me all over my body. 

But then he stopped. He just laid still on top of me. 

"Tristan?" 

*Silence*

I shook him to get a response but he didn't budge. 

Did he—Did he just fall asleep? 

What?! 

He can't just fall asleep like that!

This is so unfair! 

He's been doing this too much lately. Doing things and just escaping without giving me an explanation. 

Urghh... Tristan Grey!! How dare you do this to me?! 

I pushed him off roughly. He groaned and grabbed my waist before pulling me into his chest. 

I sighed and looked at the devil who was sleeping peacefully. I still couldn't believe that he did all those things to me..... 

I don't think the goddess of sleep is going to even look at me tonight.......

___

Spicy spicy 🌶