~64~

Above is a fanart of Jake made by @iqvixiiy on Instagram 💋 Isn't it cute? C-Cikkv_

Anyone remember Jaylan? Jake and Dylan? 😁 Well the following few chapters will be in their pov 😉

Remember this is happening on Wednesday when Jesse is still mad at Tristan and taking leave for a week.

Dylan

I miss Jesse. It's really boring here without him...I feel bad for him though.. He didn't deserve that kind of treatment but I think there's more to the story than what Jesse said.

Tristan doesn't seem to be playing with him. That guy looks like a zombie after the incident. It's like he didn't get any sleep at all. He's all moody and scowling at everyone.

Well, whatever. I should just eat and go to the library... I have to pick up some paint also—

My thoughts cut off when something suddenly came crashing into me, making me stumble back from the force.

"What the—" I looked down at the spilled juice on my shirt. Oh fuck!!!

I heard a chuckle and found the source of the voice.
"YOU?! WHAT THE HECK? YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" I screamed at the grinning devil in front of me. How dare he?!

"Chill, I didn't see you there." He rolled his eyes while waving his hands around.

This jerk! I want to kill him. I want to strangle him and throw him to the pigs, where he belongs. Stupid potato face!

I closed my eyes to calm down my rage. "Is this your way of taking revenge?" I asked through gritted teeth.

Jake just grinned sheepishly. "Not really. It was an accident like you crashed into me. If I wanted revenge, I would have just poured that juice over you by myself. I don't need lame excuses like this for that," He shrugged. This guy is getting on my nerves!

"What the heck am I supposed to do now? I have classes to take!" This is so frustrating! Nothing seems to be going right today. Urgh!!

"Not my problem," The devil shrugged and then looked at me up and down. "Change into a spare shirt or something,"

"I-I don't have a spare shirt... " I said embarrassed. Oh fuck! Someone kill me now!

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a 'seriously? ' look. I blushed and looked away. It's not like I knew some jerk was gonna crash into me and ruin my shirt!

I heard him groan and when I looked up he was rolling his eyes at me. I'm gonna kill him one day for sure. Jake sighed and clicked his tongue.

His gaze made me squirm. Why is this devil so tall?!

"Follow me," He said before walking away.

"Huh?" I stood there like a lost puppy. Why would he want me to follow him?

He stopped and looked back at me. "Do you want a spare shirt or what?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

Oh, that's what this is about. I quickly ran after him. After a minute, we both were in front of the gym locker room. He took me inside and pulled out a dark blue shirt.

"Here..." He said and thrusted the shirt into my hands. "Wear this," I looked at the shirt. It was clearly really big for me. It's this giant's shirt after all.

"Thank you," I said but he just shrugged. Cocky jerk. He crossed his arms and leaned on the locker, looking at me. "Turn around," I said, annoyed.

"Why? We're both guys. Just put it on," He grunted.

"I'm uncomfortable being watched when I change,"

"Just change. I'm not gonna rape you or anything. I'm not even attracted to guys like that." He snorted.

"Why can't you just turn around? It's not like I asked you to leave the country or anything." I sassed back. Why can't this devil just listen to me for once?

"Urghh... Fine," He groaned, turning around. I quickly pulled off the stained shirt and put on Jake's big one. The sleeves went past my fingers and the shirt went down to my mid thigh. God...this is embarrassing! I bit my lip while looking down. I have to attend two classes wearing this giant's shirt.

"Are you done princess?" Jake asked, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Y-Yeah..." I said while trying to get my hands out of the sleeves. Jake turned around and looked me up and down. His gaze made me squirm uncomfortably.

This devil is gonna make fun of me and that's hella sure. Urghh.. Somebody kill me now!! I saw him bite his lips, trying to resist laughing.

"The dress looks good on you princess, " He said, while grinning like an idiot.

"Call me princess again and I'll punch you in the face." I said, gritting my teeth. Not everyone is a giant like you! stupid!!

"You sure you can reach my face, shorty?" He said, trying not to laugh. I gaped while looking at him. That's too much. Just because he's a giant doesn't mean everyone else is a dwarf.

"You're right. I can't reach there. So maybe I'll just kick you where the sun doesn't shine," I gave him a fake smile.

"Whoa.. You're a little feisty one, " He chuckled and turned around to walk out.

"Idiot," I mumbled under my breath as he turned around.

"What?" He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. Go away," I grumbled.

He shrugged and walked out of the locker room with a smirk.

I sighed before taking my bag and going to my next class. What a weird day...

----

Hehe 😁