~34~

Jesse

I can't do this!

It's so scary!!

Why are these people so stupid?!

Who goes to a haunted house for fun!?

I can't watch this thing anymore!!

"Boo!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! "

I don't know what was happening but I heard a loud voice behind me and the next thing I know is that I'm straddling Tristan's lap. He laughed at me while I hid my face in his chest and hit him with my fist while trying to cover my embarrassment.

"You can sit on my lap if you're scared," Tristan said, ruffling my hair. I just nodded, not daring to look him in the eyes.

I took a little peek at the movie once in a while to know how the story was going. Even though the movie scared me, it made me a little thrilled to see what was going to happen next.

Tristan was hugging me loosely while he rubbed my back absentmindedly.

I slowly peeked at the movie to see what was happening 'cause it was silent for almost a minute. Unfortunately for me, right at the time when I peeked, something popped out of nowhere with a loud voice and killed a girl.

I jumped and hid my face in Tristan's chest again. His chest was toned so it felt like I was hiding my face in a big warm rock. I heard him let out a low groan as his hug turned a little tight.

Did I hurt him when I jumped?

Is he uncomfortable?

I moved back a little to ask him if he was okay but when I did that, a sudden screeching voice was heard from the TV that made me jump right back into my former position. Tristan groaned again and grabbed my bum tightly.

Oh my god! His hands are on my butt! What do I do right now?!

His hands felt really firm and it was making me think things I shouldn't be thinking.

I tried to move back but his grip turned tight as he pulled me closer and I heard another groan leave his lips.

Oh my god! He sounds so sexy and he's grabbing me really tight...

It feels weird....like a good kind of weird.

Wait! Is he moving his hands right now?!

I-Is he massaging my butt?? Oh god!! What's happening?!

I gripped his shirt and bit my lips, trying to keep the sinful sounds from leaving my lips. It was really getting hot in here. I felt like I'm on fire.

If he keeps this on I'm gonna make some embarrassing sounds that'll make me want to curl up in a cave and never leave for a century.

I could feel something press up against my bottom. I didn't want to think about what it was. This is all just a mistake. I shouldn't have gotten onto his lap.

Please stop groping me like that....

Oh god! This is making me crazy...

Wait! N-No more!

"Nghh! T-Tristan..."

I couldn't stop the moan that slipped past my lips. It was too much for me and I'd never experienced anything like this before.

I clutched his shirt while hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I could feel the heat rise to my face. I bit my lips before any more embarrassing sounds slipped past them

I could hear Tristan's heavy breathing near my ears. I felt his grip loosen as he leaned back.

I shyly moved back while trying to avoid meeting his eyes. He looked embarrassed too.

We both didn't say anything for a minute. We just sat there facing each other with our heads down.

I wanted to ask so many questions but nothing came out of my lips.

I wanted to know how it made him feel to touch me like that.

Did he like it?

I shook those thoughts away and stuttered out an excuse to go to the washroom.

I came back after calming my heartbeat and flushed face. He too seemed calm and collected than before I left the room.

Apparently, the movie had ended and the credits were scrolling now.

I awkwardly glanced at Tristan and smiled at him to ease the tension. He looked deep in thought but still smiled back at me.

After a moment, Tristan spoke up to say that he was tired so we decided to go to bed. We had a safe distance between us.

But unfortunately for me, as each second passed by, my mind decided to think about all the scariest things it could possibly imagine because of the horror movie.

I buried myself in the blanket, trying not to think about the demons under the bed.

After a while, I felt something touching my back.

I jumped in horror, ready to scream my lungs out but a hand covered my mouth before I could do so.

I quickly recognized it as Tristan's.

"Jesse, you're making the whole bed shake because you're trembling like crazy, " He said, his minty breath fanning my face. I looked at him wide eyed, not knowing what to say.

After a few seconds of us staring at each other, Tristan slowly moved back. "You can stay closer if you're afraid," He said while spreading one of his arms for me to scoot closer to him. He was trying his best to avoid eye contact with me.

I hesitated for a moment before shamelessly deciding to stay closer to him. I crawled into his arms and snuggled closer.

I felt his arms wrap around me and warmth envelop me as I slipped into sleep.

___

Hey guys-

Jesse: *throws a bottle of holy water at me* Take that for making me go through all those sinful things!!you pervert!!!

Me: But there's more than this that I'm gonna-

Jesse:*throws another bottle* Stop talking or I'll drown you in it.*Walks away blushing*

Me : Okay. I deserved that

\( ̄▽ ̄;)/