~79~

Warning : 18+ chapter

Jesse

Tristan kissed me hard, one of his hands slipping between us taking both of our cocks in it. His other hand continued to work on my ass while I became a panting mess. 

"Lend me your hand, baby." He said and I instantly knew what he wanted me to do. I quickly helped Tristan by grabbing both our members in my hand. He moved his hand in an up and down motion and I followed him.

"Ah!o-oh~god," The feeling was amazing. I felt Tristan's fingers push against my prostate causing me to throw my head back from the euphoria that swept through my body.

"I'm c-close..." I whispered out.

"Just hold on a little longer, baby." He replied as he sped up pumping our cocks. I whimpered, no longer being able to bear the pleasurable feeling.

My fingers dug into his shoulder, piercing his caramel skin, making pretty little red marks.

"C-Can't wait no m-more..." I wanted release so badly. My body was trembling with need.

Tristan groaned, his stormy eyes meeting my half-closed ones. "Come with me, angel." He whispered and that was all it took for me to pour out my essence. Tristan came with me too, shooting his cum all over my chest.

I panted, resting my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. I let out a surprised yelp when I felt myself being picked up. "Tristan, what are you doing?" 

"I'm taking you to my room. Let's continue this there." He pecked my cheek. 

"C-Continue?" 

"Yes, I'm not done yet." 

.

.

.

I was gently thrown to the bed before Tristan climbed on top of me. His predatory stare made me squirm away from him. Tristan grabbed my legs pulling on them to bring me closer to him, slowly parting them as he got in between them. 

He kissed my thighs while his eyes never broke contact with mine. His kisses slowly got closer to my crotch. I whimpered in embarrassment, my legs involuntary closing from the feeling. 

Tristan opened my legs again and placed butterfly kisses all around my crotch, teasing me by never touching where I wanted him to. He grabbed my knees and placed them on his shoulder before leaning down to tease my hole. 

His tongue licked my entrance as I covered my mouth to stop any embarrassing sounds from slipping out. "N-No—n-not there...ahh!" He gripped my hips tight as his tongue slowly entered me. "O-Oh my god-ngh!" I don't know how to describe this.....it feels so different...I-I think I'm losing my mind....

Tristan pulled back, smirking at the state I'm in. I was too lost in the pleasure to care. I just wanted to feel his touch again. My hand tugged on his sweatpants in an attempt to bring him closer. 

I heard Tristan chuckle before he leaned down to kiss my forehead. "I'm here, baby...be patient."  I saw his hand reach to the bedside table, opening a drawer before taking a bottle from it. 

Lube? 

I don't care, I just want him to hurry. 

Tristan tugged his sweatpants and boxers down, taking his member out. Even though we did this before, his size still made me gulp. I'm still not sure about how I'm gonna take it. 

Tristan poured the liquid all over his length before he kissed my lips. "I want you to relax, okay?" He whispered against my lips and I nodded in reply.