~56~

"Awee...ah-ouch!" Jesse cried as I playfully bit his butt cheeks before kissing on the soft flesh. 

He turned around with a pouting face. "Why did you do that, you jerk! "

I smiled sheepishly. "It looked like a peach. I couldn't help myself," I said, biting my lips in an attempt to hold my laugh.

"Urghh… You're a pervert!" He whined, hiding his red cheeks with a pillow. I internally awed at the adorable sight in front of me. 

I pulled him closer and turned him around to look at his fade. He's so ethereal. Jesse shuddered when I slowly ran my hand on his cock. 

A smirk formed on my lips as I watched him squirm under me. I leaned down and placed butterfly kisses around his member.

He gasped and tried to pull away from me but I gripped his hips tighter in order to stop him from doing so. 

"N-No ah—uhh…T-Tristan don't do that…" He said, biting his lip while looking at me. The pillow was no longer covering his beautiful face. 

His beautiful honey eyes were clouded. The brown glow in them had turned into a midnight black shade that lures you to do sinful things. Desire shining in them like an undiscovered galaxy. 

How can he be like this? So cute and at the same time so sinful.

I didn't wait any longer to dive down and take him into my mouth. He gasped and threw his head back from the feeling. A broken version of my name slipped past his lips followed by some breathy moans and gasps. 

It encouraged me to go on. I have never done this before. I don't know how to blow a guy. But I have been on the receiving end many times so I kinda know how it works and what feels good. Also, he's all new to this type of touching and kissing and for that reason, I know that he's not gonna judge me. 

I swirled my tongue around him while my hands massaged his butt. His thighs clenched around me while he gripped my hair from the pleasure. 

I felt myself twitch from hearing his cute moans. It hurts down there. God, I want to take him right here and right now. 

"T-Tristan...I'm close...I'm gonna—oh my god...Tristan!" He moaned, arching his back. 

That's when my inner devil decided to come out. I pulled back with a smirk as he let out a whine from the loss of contact. 

"Not so soon baby... Not without me," I said while he looked at me with his almost teary eyes. A look of confusion passed on his face before he saw me push down my sweat pants. 

His eyes widened as he realized what I was doing. I took off my boxer briefs and I saw Jesse take in a deep breath as he stared at me. 

"Oh my—Tha-t's huge!! " He blurted out and then quickly covered his mouth when he realized what he said. I chuckled at him softly. 

"It's all yours," I whispered in his ear after leaning down. Jesse looked at me, his doe eyes still wide as ever as he tried to process what I just said. 

"Oh, m-my god... But—what if I get hurt? It's gonna hurt for sure but what i-if the pain is unbearable? A-Am I gonna bleed? What if I can't walk tomorrow? Is it gonna go in? Oh god! What if it gets stuck in there?" 

"Hey... Hey... Look here," I said, making him look at me. "Relax. I'm not gonna put it in. Well, not today at least. We're not going all the way today. You don't have to worry about it now, okay? It's gonna hurt a little when we do it but it will feel good after. It's gonna go in. I'll prepare you for that," I smirked while he looked at me confused. "And about the 'getting stuck part'. No. It's not gonna get stuck, okay? Everything will be fine as long as you relax when we do it,"I said and gently kissed his forehead. 

Jesse blushed and looked at me for a moment before puckering his lips. I chuckled before giving him what he needed. The kiss got hot and intense as we continued. 

I pulled him to my lap and he sat straddling me. His bare butt on my member made me groan into the kiss. We were literally eating each other. The need to touch and feel each other building with every single moment that passed. 

"T-Tristan…I want to come…"

_____

Hello... I'm your irresponsible author here. I hope you guys loved the chapter 🥰