~88~

Before we start we need to clear somethings about  chapter 87. What Jake did in that chapter wasn't right. Even if he was drugged and didn't know what he was doing. I'm not supporting any of his actions. So if these kinds of things happen to you in real life don't think it's normal or okay. Not everyone should be or will be forgiving as Dylan.

Now, enjoy the next chap :)

Jake 

I stirred from the feeling of something touching my eyebrows. I tried to open my eyes but quickly closed them because of the blinding light. 

My head pounded, sharp and heavy as I tried to set myself up. I didn't open my eyes immediately, giving them some time to get accustomed to the light. My throat felt dry as I tried to speak to whoever was beside me. 

"W-Water..." I croaked out, my voice sounding hoarse. 

I felt something shift on the bed but I was too tired to open my eyes. Soon someone grabbed my hand and placed a glass of water in it. After gulping the liquid down immediately, I sighed and leaned back on the headboard. The headache is killing me....

I rubbed my face and slowly opened my eyes, squinting them because of the light. My eyes traveled to the figure sitting next to me, blinking a few times, I focused on the person till my vision became clear. 

Dylan? 

The blonde boy shyly smiled at me before looking down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Dylan sat there clutching the white bedsheet close to his chest, his face flushed and hair disheveled as he fiddled with his fingers. There were dark purple marks on his neck and collar bone, and he seems to be naked underneath the covers. 

"D-Dylan?" I asked to confirm that I wasn't having a dream or anything. 

He looked up when he heard me call his name. "H-Hi, are y-you alright now?" 

This isn't a dream........

Oh god…

I looked down at myself, I was only wearing my boxers.....

Did we have sex yesterday?

"What happened yesterday?" I asked quickly, making Dylan pause. 

He gripped the sheets looking down, "Y-You don't r-remember?" He stuttered out, his voice barely above a whisper. 

"No, I......I don't remember half the things that happened yesterday." I tugged at my hair. I remember breaking up with Aleesha and her begging me to not leave her. I can't really remember anything after that. 

"Y-Yesterday.........umm....I..... W-We d-did it." Dylan stuttered out, causing my eyes to widen. 

No…

No way…

That's not possible... 

I'm.... I'm not gay... 

I'm not even attracted to Dylan like that... 

"No...," I said, gripping my hair. 

"W-What?" Dylan paled when he heard my words. 

"I-I'm not gay, Dylan.... This can't happen.... That was a mistake..." I said as I moved the covers off of me. I quickly got out of bed, trying to find my clothes. 

Dylan shuffled close to the edge trying to stop me but I didn't look at him. "J-Jake....W-Where are you g-going?" He shakily questioned as I put on my jeans.