NAMJOON-🌼(HYBRID)

Uh. Idk im so unmotivated.
Hybrid! Namjoonie
Flufffffffyyyyy
-

You sighed as you heard a loud crash coming from the bedroom. For maybe the forth time that day your Hybrid Namjoon had been getting into things, falling and then sleeping. The cycle repeats with him.
Namjoon is a very clumsy Koala Hybrid, also he is obviously extremely cute, like, hello? Was that not obvious?

You got up from the couch and made your way towards the room. The door wide open, there sat in your pile of now un-folded clothes was your koya. With a shirt over his eyes and the rest over his legs.

You giggled and walked over to him, taking the shirt off of his eyes as he smiled.
"Did you fall over again?" You asked with a smile on your face. Pinching his cheek.
He nodded and twitched his ears, his cheeks flared red in embarrassment.

You laughed and helped him stand, he immediately clung to you, hugging you tightly and nuzzling his nose in your neck. You smiled and pet his ears.

"Would you like to do something today? Other than sleeping and messing up my neatly folding clothes you little demon" you teased, squishing his cheeks as he giggled.

"Im sorry. I'll fold them again I promise!" He looked at you with a dimpled smile to which you cooed.
"Lets go watch a movie yeah? And maybe dont fall asleep this time?" You raised an eyebrow, Namjoon faked a frown.
-
You both decided on some Disney movie. The both of you loved Disney movies.
You both ate snacks and cuddled under the weighted blanket, Namjoon curled into your side as his eyes glistened watching the animation.
Surprisingly he was still awake. Maybe it was the three hour nap he took but god damn could this boy sleep.

After the movie was over Namjoon cheered for you to put on another..and another..and another..before he finally crashed. You looked over to see him sleeping. His ears twitching once in a while, you sighed and stroked his hair, he nuzzled into you.

You weren't tired, like at all, it was only six in the afternoon, meaning that you still had to cook dinner and fix those clothes.
You decided on just watching more movies, and saying fuck that to cooking tonight. You just ordered take-out.

You silently cried as you watched O'Malley die for like the fifth time you've seen this damn show. But holy shit, it gets you.

Namjoon stirred awake. Stretching his legs and yawning. His nose scrunching.
He looks over at you and smiles realizing that you were watching Greys anatomy and you're reason for crying wasn't serious.

"..i smell food.." he whispers. You chuckle.

"Mhm..i ordered some food" you point to the small portion on the table for him. You pick up the container and your chopsticks before feeding him some noodles and chicken. Namjoon hums at the taste considering that you got his favorite food.

After the two of you ate you decided to watch some more movies. Not cartoons this time. Namjoon went to shower and you also showered after him. He sat on the floor of the bathroom as he waited for you to get out. He hated being alone.

Soon after. You took the blankets from downstairs to the bedroom. You laid down and watched in amusement as Namjoon crawled from the edge of the bed up to you, laying on your chest and pulling the covers over his head, you giggled before sliding down the covers with him kissing his forehead and cuddling him to your chest and slowly falling into a deep sleep. Not under the covers though, its too hot for that shit.

-

🥲