-TAEHYUNG-💦

Requested by~
@samadritanandy
Im sorry this took kind of long to write, i had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to
Start this chapter. Hope thats fine with you~
^^^
Female dom
~~~•••~~~•••~~~••~~•••~~~•••~~~••••~~~••••~~

"Fuck fuckity FUCK" you cursed at no one in particular since you were alone in your office, planning the new blue prints for the up coming building being made in more then two years.
You were just now starting the prints, having the interior design yet to be finished, with the exterior half way done.

Being an Architect sucked.

And when you had thought your printing had been going spectacularly well, you had accidentally messed up the measurements and perimeters of the new found building.

Loudly sighing, you placed, more like slammed your head against the table, following a small 'ouch'

~~•~
Taehyung happily walked down the street to meet up with you at work, having finished his "work" which consisted of reading on his favorite book app, and thinking about you.

Of course Tae had a job, a really good one as well. Taehyung worked as a Compensation and benifits manager, which is quite surprising when you actually meet Taehyung. His bubby personality seemed more fitting for a school tracher, or a children's physician or something. But how can he work with Children if he technically is one himself?

Halfway to the building, Tae bent down and helped a snail  in the process of crossing the grass, also stopping in front of  said Building to pick up a lizard and talk with it for a while.

As of what has been said, you can say, pure. child.

Walking inside the glass doors, Taehyung made his way up the elevators and through the transparent doors. To his left, he could make out the black floor mat outside of your office, Smiling, he made his way over and knocked twice.

A faint 'come in' was heard from the inside of where you were sat, head faced down in your notes and blueprints.

Slowly opening the door, you heard a tiny giggle and someone wrap their arms around your neck.

"Heyoo" taehyung spoke and leaned his head on the back of your chair, him on his knees instead of giving you a proper hug.

Groaning, you gently pushed his hands away and looked up, "hey Taehyungie" you spoke in a semi calm voice, raising your hands to ruffle his hair.

He softly smiled but it soon faltered once he saw how much work you had.

"Whatcha working on Y/N-ah?"  He asked, sitting on the extra chair next to yours.

Sighing, you grabbed your pen and clicked it open.

"Just some extra blue prints and notes, i have to fix the perinatal measurements and the perimeters."
You answered.

Taehyung just hummed, and watched carefully as you drew the outlines and wrote what looked like the alphabet jumbled up together. But it was just the way you wrote.