-JUNGKOOK-💦

Male.
.
"Jungkook i swear to god if i have to say it one more time." 
.
This is most likely the fifth time you were telling him to get off of his game, he had been playing it pretty mush all day and it was already noon.

But instead of snatching his game away, you let him get off on his own. Which ended up with him staying on all day and night, and you had enough.

"Jeon. Off."  You spoke sternly to him in the doorframe, arms crossed.

"But why?"  Jungkook asked you in a childlike manner, most likely to make you lose your shit, which you already are.

"You're really pressing my buttons boy." You said and walked over to Jungkook.

"Turn it off. Now."

Jungkook looked up at you and saw how angry you looked, but did he give a flying fuck ? Not one.

So, he just looked back at his game and went "eh"

Your blood boiled.

You weren't one that loses their temper that easy but, you had a lot of work to do and you obviously didn't feel like putting up with any shit today.
In less than a second you snatched Jungkook's controller and threw it on the couch, turning off the Tv. 
"Hey what the hell-"  You wouldn't let him finish his sentence.

You threw Jungkook over your shoulder and walked into the bedroom upstairs with no words spoken, Jungkook kicking you the whole way up the stairs.
You opened the bedroom door with your foot and tossed Jungkook on the bed, immediately smacking his thigh to in which he gasped in surprise.

"I don't know what the hell is going on with you kook. I let you do what you wanted all day, but now its time to quit your shit. Do you understand me?"

You spoke low and stern to Jungkook, he looked at you and nodded with hazy eyes.

"Words kook."  He looked down, you raised his chin up. "I understand"

-
" i want you face down." You ordered, to which Kook compiled and slowly got into position.

You slapped his ass, "hurry it up." He nodded and quickly put his hands behind his back.

"Good boy" you praised and tied his hand together with some silk ribbon.

Jungkook waited patiently as you rummaged throughout the closet, his face buried in a pillow and his legs slightly aching.

You finally walked out of the closet with a rough looking paddle.

You walked over to Jungkook and gave his ass a light tap with the paddle, making him flinch a bit since he couldn't see you, his face burried in his pillow.

"What are you gonna do M/N ?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh bun. Im gonna ruin you." You replied with a harsh smack of the paddle. The leather noise echoing throughout the house. As well as Jungkook's loud moan.
-

This is basically a filler chapter. With a purpose cliffhanger. Im sorey-