-JIN-💦

Woowow
. male top
.smut.
.i changed it to male because the height wasn't addin up😭

You leaned on the counter as you watched Jin cook dinner, you two had agreed that since you weren't a very good cook, Jin would do all the cooking which you were very grateful for and made sure to give him the kisses and cuddles he deserved.

As you watched him cook some Food, you couldn't help but notice how nice your baby's thighs looked under his shorts, which happened to go just a little past his thigh. He also wore one of his large gray hoodies that covered the shorts a little.

The outfit was complete with Jin's favorite pair of thigh high socks, that were also gray with little polar bears at the toes.

To say he looked adorable was an understatement, but to say he looked hot was a sin.

Oh how you hated yourself for thinking of such a cute site as such a turn on. All Jin wanted to do was cuddle and watch disney movies while you held him in your arms, but now those plans were ruined as your perverted mind went in the direction you didn't want it to go to, not at this moment at least.

Without thinking, you walked over to Jin and wrapped your arms around his waist, you were just a little bit taller then him, just a little.

Jin giggled as you pressed tiny kisses to the back of his neck, purposely trying to find his sweet spot.

He continued cooking as you left tiny kisses, occasionally sucking on his neck once in a while, after a couple of minutes of sucking on Jin's neck you had found the spot.

He let out a loud moan on accident causing him to put the spoon down and cover his mouth.

His cheeks flared to a bright strawberry red as you continued to suck on that spot on his neck.

You reached up and moved his hands away.

"Don't muffle your moans baby"
you mumbled loud enough for Him to hear you, and he hesitatingly placed his hands on the counter and leaned his head sideways-to give you more room to work your magic.

After a fair amount of  purple and red marks you turned Jin around roughly and slammed your lips onto his soft plump ones.

You reached over and turned off the stove and forced your tongue into his mouth, he moaned softy in your mouth as you bit down on His bottom lip.

You moved your hand to the back of his neck and forced it back a bit so you could kiss him deeper.

Parting ways to breathe, you looked at the sight in-front of you, Jin was panting heavily, his forehead slightly sweaty and he let out tiny whimpers when ever you gripped his hips to kiss him again, only this time the kiss was full of lust and it showed how needy you actually were.

You reached your hand down and palmed at Jin's growing bulge without warning, he let out a whine and bucked against you, his hips colliding with yours. Growling, you gripped his hips as tight as you could and yanked him towards you.

The pain in his hips made him whimper in pain, and you could see and few needy tears in his eyes.

"Did i say you could touch me?" You growled out as Jin lowered his head snd whimpered.

You gripped his chin and forced him to look up at you.
"Answer me." You said sternly as Jin's eyes watered this time from how scared he felt, but he liked it, he liked it a lot.

"N-no" he stuttered as you gripped his chin tighter.

"That's right. And since you didn't follow the rules, what do you think your gonna get hm?" You asked as Jin's knees went weak.

Jin thought about it for a second before answering shakily.

"I get  p-punishment" he answered as tears fell from his eyes.

You wiped his tears and pecked his lips.

"Thats right baby. And do you want a punishment?" You asked, he immediately shook his head.

"Use your words princess" you said sternly.

Jin looked up at you and spoke.

"N-no m-mommy" he said with a shake of his head, making his dark drown hair bounce with every turn his head took.

You smirked, "good boy" you said before kissing him again and setting him on the counter.

"Your my good boy right?" You asked, rubbing the inside of His thighs.

Jin's eyes sparkled, "always mommy's good boy" he answered.

You smiled at his answer before kissing him roughly again, removing his shorts at the same time, you never thought about going to the bedroom. Every room has been sinned upon except the kitchen so why not.

And now Jin's black shorts we littered on the floor, along with his boxers, bare ass on the counter, i think the hell yes, lysol is a thing, you can disinfect the sin.

Without warning, you started stroking his length making him moan in your mouth.

He refrained from bucking his hips against your hand, not wanting a punishment.

You continued on until he got closer to his climax, stopping all movements with your hand.

He Whined as you teasingly moved your hand away and chuckled.

"Nu uh baby, i wanna have as much time to play with you as possible" you said with a sadistic smirk.

Jin looked up at you let out a choked sob, tears falling down his face as he bucked his hips against nothing but air.

(I just realized i always make the bottom cry and i always make the top degrade and over-simulate the bottom-I'm such a fuckin sadist)

You wiped away his fallen tears and kisses him again, stroking his length faster then before.

His moans got progressively louder and louder till he came into your hand, you licked your fingers clean. (Kinky-) as Jin continued to calm down from his intense film of pleasure.

You walked over to the sink and rinsed off your hands.

After you had cleaned off yourself and Jin, you helped the boy put his boxers and shorts back on, carrying him over to the couch to watch a movie marathon of Disney movies, cuddles and soft kisses.

You pecked the top of his head as Jin fell asleep on your chest, his breathing soft and calming.

"Goodnight my sweet prince" you smiled to yourself before falling asleep cuddling your sweet baby boy in your arms.

Okay, i lied. This was officially the longest smut and chapter i've ever written and i don't even know what to think at this point.
Request whoever you want next chapter, feel free to request dom X reader smuts aswell, i'll be more then happy to write them~bye lovelies~

~1137~