-YOONGI-💦

Requested chapter by: @_crack-head_

There will be
Pegging (obviously )
Choking
Masochism
Virgin bottom
Obviously there will be consent
Consent isn't hot nor kinky, it is needed
Enjoy.
————

"HA, SUCK IT." You cheered as you threw down the controller.

"Wahh no fair!"Jungguk whined and flopped on his back. You stuck your tongue out and laughed.

"You big ass baby, stop being a sore loser" you joked, suddenly footsteps rang throughout your ears, you turned and saw Jin walking into the living room.

"Dinners ready children" Jin called you and Jungguk
Kids all the time, considering you both acted like children. Junggkuk was your bestfriend. Of course you both acted like toddlers.

You and Jungguk walked into the dinning room, everyone already sat in their seats and started to eat while thanking Jin for cooking for them, you were about to sit as well but you realized Yoongi wasn't there.
"Im gonna go get Yoongi, he's in his room right?" You asked.

"Pretty sure he is, he's been in his room all day, i think writing or some shit but im not sure" Namjoon shrugged.

You Turned around and walked up the stair towards Yoongi's room which was far down the hall.

You approached His door and Knocked twice.

"Hey Yoongi, Jin cooked food, come and eat"
No response.
You knocked again to which you still received no response.

You sighed and Turned the knob, walking in.

Yoongi was at his desk, headphones in, writing and erasing in his journal, slightly bopping his head to the music.

You walked over to him and Tapped him on the shoulder, he Jumped, not expecting you.

"You scared the shit out of me, whats up"
He asked a little out of breath.

"Foods done, wanted to see if you wanted any"

Yoongi hesitated, but shook his head. You raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't eaten, you need to eat if you think you're gonna get any more work done on an empty stomach." You said sternly, crossing your arms.

Yoongi frowned, he really wanted to finish writing but he knew that you were right.

Think.

"Besides..Jin made your favorite food..too bad that you-" before you could finish your sentence Yoongi was up and down the stairs, thanking Jin for Cooking for him and Started eating.

"..well god damn."
-
Later that night, six boys sat infront of a Television with blankets and pillows all around, eating Junkfood and screaming at the Tv.

They were playing Mario cart.

You sat and watched as Hoseok screeched at the top of his lungs, Jungguk laughing at his failure.

"You MOTHERFUCKER." Hoseok screamed.
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUSHROOMS"
The rest just continued laughing and having fun.

Yoongi wasn't there. As per usual, you sighed and went upstairs to go see what he was up to.