-HOSEOK-💦

•new chapter my broskys
• female don
You sat on the couch of you and your boyfriend Hoseok's dim lit apartment, waiting for the little trouble maker you loved so much to come home, you were not happy.

The reason for your mood is because some one decided to be a damn tease while you were at work and send you lewd pictures with your coworker next to you, and now they wont stop teasing you and calling you 'mommy' just like Hoseok did.

Well for one what he sent you got you excited, but you were glad at that moment that you weren't a guy cause his punishment would have gone way worse.

A sudden jingle of the door knob made you turn your full attention back to the television and wait for him to walk over to you.

He closed the door and slowly went to walk upstairs after muttering a small 'hey' but you were much faster then that and followed him upstairs and into the bedroom.

He took off his jacket while you just watched against the door frame.

" how was your day today Y/-" before he could finish his sentence you pinned him down on the bed making him yelp in shock.

"Mommy's disappointed in you babyboy" you growled out making Hoseok shudder.

He answered you very hesitantly, "i-i dont know what your talking a-about" He stuttered out even tho he knew damn well what you were going on about.

"You know damn well what im talking about" you said gripping his wrists harder making him hiss in pain but he was also getting excited, he closed his legs together which didn't get unnoticed by you.

You looked down and smirked, "getting excited i see" you said leaning down and bringing him in a heated but passionate kiss.

You nibbled on his bottom lip a little making him let out a soft moan, his moan making you smirk to yourself as you continued to kiss him.

He slowly tugged on the waist band of your sweats and you helped him pull them off, you also pulling off his top and jeans and smirked at the hot sight in-front of you.

His whimper drew you back to reality when you saw Hoseok trying to tug off your spaghetti strap, you helping him tug it off while your other hand

"Wanna take the last part off babyboy?" You said shaking your chest a bit to excite him even more.

He reached his hand behind your upper back and slipped the clip off your black lace bra and watched as it slipped off your shoulders and onto the bed.

His eyes looked just like a excited child getting a new toy as he Slipped off the last of your clothing.

You chuckled as his childish behavior and kisses him deeply as you removed his boxers and started playing with his member a little to get him ready for whats to come.

He moaned out and his moan was cut short when you kissed him roughly and started stroking him faster, his moans got progressively louder meaning he was close.

You stopped moving your hand and pulled it away making Him let out a choked whine, feeling his orgasam fade away.

Without any warning you start up again at a very fast pace, his moans became louder and louder as you went as fast as possible, and he came in your hand with a loud whimper.

His chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath, and without any hesitation you slid yourself onto him as he let out a choked moan, you started rocking your hips as you rode him.

After a few minutes He started to feel very overstimulated as he begged you to stop seeing as it became to much pleasure.

Tears left the corners of his eyes as you continued riding him. "N-no more p-please" he moaned out as he felt himself reaching his peak a second time.

This just made you go faster seeing as you were close too, his moans got progressively louder as you reached your peak and came on his dick.

He whimpered as you got off of him and sat infront of him just to tease him.

He let out a choked sob as you continued to edge him, you wiped his tears and started stroking him again, Hoseok arched his back as he came for a second time, tears falling down his cheeks at a rapid pace. His chest heaved as he sobbed from overstimulation.

You cooed and wiped away his tears, you kissed him and cleaned him up.

"Now you know not to do such things to mommy now huh?" You asked as you stroked his bangs away from his face, his hands buried in his sweater moved up to cover his face making you coo and kiss him.

"Maybe this is what i wanted" he whispered and cuddled closer to you.

You chuckled and slowly fell asleep with Hoseok cuddled into you chest.

_—__•••—-___
This was the longest smut i've ever writen and im so disappointed with myself-
What has my life become.