-JUNGKOOK-💦

•➰〰️➰

Yoonmin4lifeu132  this chapter is for you🌞

Heat~
• female dom

You walked home from a stressful day at work. Your dammed boss making you work overtime while you left your hybrid at home.

Yes, you had a hybrid, he was a bunny hybrid that you had found about two years ago in a dark alley way while walking home. Oh how you were so grateful for your boss giving you overtime that day.

You found him curled up in a tiny ball in the alley corner, sobbing and shaking. After a short talk with him and reassurance that you weren't going hurt him, you examined his frail body, since you were a nurse you knew exactly what you were doing.

He had bruises all over his thighs and stomach. And all he was covered up with was with a tiny Blue blanket and secured tightly in his arms was a tiny Bunny plushie.

You took him home and you both soon fell a connection with each-other.  Jungkook, was his name.
_____•••——

Arriving home, you walked in and set your bag down, walking to the couch to remove your matte black heels.

All was well as you finished taking off your trench coat and your heels you heard a tiny whimper coming from the stairs.

Jungkook stood at the end of the stairs with his ears down and his legs were trembling. "M-momma" he whimpered out and more sweat appeared on his forehead, making more tears fall down his face from the intense heat.

You cooed and walked over to him, " hey bun, whats wrong?" You asked rubbing his back and pulling him into your arms.

He let out a choked sob before replying.
"I-i dont know..i woke u-up like this" he whined.

You were confused before it hit you.

He was in heat.

His very first heat.

Cooing, you walked him over to the couch and laid him down. "Relax for mommy okay?" You said to him once you realized his intense breathing and the more sweat appearing from the stress.

Once you saw his breathing slowing and he looked more calm, you removed his shirt and his shorts.

"I-Its h-hot" he whined out and started squirming around.

You quickly shushed him and started leaving kisses all over his neck down to his abdomen making him whimper.

Pulling down his boxers you raised your hands up and intertwined you and Jungkook's hands and pinned them above his head.

You kissed and sucked above his abdomen making him let out a timid moan and shudder when he felt slick run from the back of his thighs.

He moaned out your name when you Suddenly started sucking him off, his moans echoed through out the small house.

"M-mommy" he whined out and bucked his hips when he felt close.

Pulling away, you kisses him and started stroking him making him let out a soft moan in your mouth.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook came in your hand. His moans slowing down and your stroking became slower and slower.

Panting and Sweating, He brought your face to his and Kissed you deeply. Feeling much better now that you're here to help him with his very first heat.

____———____——-_____———_____——-___

Thank you for reading loves. Please feel free to leave Requests for this book. I need all the ideas i can get~

See you later Suga Muffins~