-JIMIN-💦

You_got_james95 ~
Requested by^
Hope this chapter is good enough to fill any
Desire that you need fulfilled~

WARNING:
This is in-fact the most intense smut i have ever written, due to request.
WARNING:
There will be.
:Orgasm denials✔️
:degrading ✔️
:sensual talk✔️
:mommy kink✔️
:breastfeeding ✔️
:multiple orgasms✔️
:fluff✔️
:unprotected Vaginal sex✔️
:oral (receiving) ✔️
:overstimulation✔️

~Jimin X Female Dom~
~Let us begin~

~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~
It was a crisp Saturday night, you and your boyfriend Jimin had just gotten done eating at a restaurant for a night out,now to two of you were heading to the park to just sit and chill, talk about life and what not.
Once the two of you reached the park benches you sat with Jimin curled up in your side as you both looked at the moon together.

"You should look up some cheesy pickup lines for no reason at all" Jimin spoke.

And thats what you did. After a few random ass pickup lines and cheesy ass poems, the both of you started walking back home. To which your dismay was about thirty minutes away.

After about ten minutes Jimin started complaining.

"My legs are sore" he whined, and you wouldn't blame him, having dance practice with his group and working out on some days seemed painful.
"I know Jimin-ah, just a bit longer" You said as you kept walking.
-
Jimin just kept on whining and tugging on your hoodie.

"Jimin i said we're almost there, quit it" You said quite sternly.

He just looked down and placed his hands in his jacket pockets, not wanting to get into trouble.

Or did he..?

Jimin smirked as he started tugging on your hoodie again, "but momma~" he whined and stared up at you with pleading eyes.
Looking down you said in a frustrated and stern tone.

"you, young man are going to get punished if you don't quit your shit. Understand?"
You spoke to Jimin, leaning down to meet his gaze.
He rolled his eyes and let go of you roughly.

You clenched your jaw and tilted your head.

'So he wants to be like that hm?' You thought to yourself as You gripped Jimin's jacket sleeve and yanked him towards you, him yelping and wincing when you pinched his arm hard.

You looked at his pouty lips and back at eye level, "what the hell did i just tell you?" You growled.

He puffed out his cheek and left your gaze.

You made him look at you again, your grip on his chin tightening.

"Answer me." You demanded.

He whimpered before speaking, "momma said to s-stop"

"Exactly, and did you do it?" You asked.