-Lets talk.-

Alright. I bet most of you on wattpad know what is going on in our world right now, and it isn't pretty.
At all. I am a young lightskin woman and i have a lightskin African American brother. 
I have an African American father and a mother who is Mexican. During the day my father will text me telling me to "be careful when you go out"

No one should have to "be careful" to walk outside, or stay safe going down the fuckin street just because or their skin color. I recently watched the Video showing George Floyd pinned to the fuckin ground by his neck. This poor man was screaming for his life, he was screaming he couldn't breathe. He was handcuffed. What did the cop do ? What did George do ? He was pinned. By his neck. For a fake twenty dollar bill. Isn't that fucked up ? He was killed.

Or what about Ahmaud Arbury. A young African American who was murdered by two white men for walking down the fuckin street. An innocent young man who had so much more he wanted to do with his future. But now he can't do what he wants. All because he took a walk that day.

Or what about every other African man. Or woman. That have me shot. Or killed due to police brutality. No arrests made. Nor help given.

No friendly handshakes "good afternoon sir. You were speeding."  

I am tired of sniffing the concrete.

-
White privilege. Its a thing.

A major thing.  If a white man or woman were to get pulled over they would most definitely get a ticket and let off. But oh no, if its an African American man or woman. "They're most definitely criminals"

Put it this way. If an African American man was part of the authorities and murdered a white man due to police brutality, most Definitely he would get life.

But. This white man killed George Floyd. Murdered this poor man, and it takes almost a week or anything to happen to him. A fuckin WEEK.

And you can't call the cops and be like "um..this cop just killed an African American man." Because the cops will be on the murderers side, because he is part of them.

And i get it. Some cops don't like having to follow these rules of being associated with the police force. Sometimes they want to help and save. But I won't stop believing 'acab' unless i see a cop with my own eyes helping an African American without any brutality or harsh words. If the police keep on killing us. Then whose going to save us from danger and harm. Knowing they will not do anything but their job wrong.

You can donate and sign petitions on any situations going on, make sure to sign as many as you can. I don't have links, I apologize

Thank you for your time.

Oh, and also.

Fuck trump.

Fuck Derek Chauvin. You can rot in hell.

Fuck the police force.

Good bye ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻