-JIMIN-🌼🥀

Ello~
This was a requested chapter sent in by
@AutumnYoung13
This chapter will include/invole
•tears

•angst

Enjoy!
Female dom
-

"Why the hell am i so UGLY" you groaned and flopped on your back, you weren't ugly at all..you were just having a bad day.
Jimin was out with someone..his new friend, sure you were super proud and happy that he's making friends but he's been spending so much time with them it makes you feel kinda Jealous.

No hate to the friend, but thats your boyfriend.

He spends so much time at work that you didn't care at all if he chose to spend some time with friends but, now you just felt insecure. What if he lost feelings for you..what if he thinks you really are ugly and its not just in your mind..

Nah. That cant be right. For you are.

That bitch.
The prettiest bitch.
The bitch of all the bitches.
(A:N: yes im talking to you. You gorgeous motherfucker. Love yourself before i shove all my love down your throat)

Jimin and you have been dating for almost two years, you two met in a little café down from the highschool you attended. And the rest is all but a cheesy highschool love story.

You sighed and decided to get up from your little fit and shower, walking down the halls and into the restroom where you looked at yourself in the mirror and said "man. Im pretty"
(A:NJohnny bravo who?)

You stripped and got into the shower, the water falling down your back and wetting your long curly hair, the water making it super heavy.

You washed your hair and your face, getting some soap in your eyes.

As you were washing the soap out of your eyes you heard the door open causing you to freeze.

"Hey Y/N, I just need to grab my charger i left on the couter, if that's alright" Jimin spoke, he must've just come back home.
You peeked from the shower curtain.
"Alrighty..are you staying home..or are you going somewhere else ?" You asked looking him up and down, man. Hes fuckin adorable.

"Ah..i planned on going on a walk with my Friend..if that's alright with you?" He looked up at you waiting for an answer.

"There go my plans with him today"  you thought to yourself.

"Yeah that's perfectly fine Chim..Dont be gone long okay?" You said, pulling the curtain back.

"Okay! Thank you!" Jimin walked over to the shower curtain and pulled it back, he leaned over and gave you a kiss on the cheek. Damn near getting his clothes wet before running out and closing the door behind him.

You sighed, alone again.

"Welp. Atleast i have ten more seasons of Greys anatomy to finish"  (a:n took me two years to finish that shit)

-
About three hours later, you started to get a bit angry. It was like a switch in your head. One minute you were happy Jimin was hanging out with friends and then the next you felt like he need to spend more time with you.