-JIMIN-💦

Requested by
@matchachino_23
I know its been quite some time but i decided to post this as a filler chapter as i write the big chapter coming up (the mashup chapter) i hope that will fine with anyone reading. Enjoy~

•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Oh how you were so miserable

Oh how you were so miserable.

You were on a business trip. A very long business trip. A month long to he exact.
You were away from your hometown in a lovely place called hell, Eh i mean The united states,
In a city no other then Houston Texas.

Obviously it was way farther from your home then you had anticipated, farther away from family and farther away from your boyfriend, Park Jimin.

You really appreciate the fact his mother didn't swallow his cum-shot.

Or else you wouldn't have Jimin, thank you mr park.
-
Jimin was miserable.

Without you by his side made him upset, he missed your hugs and kisses and your praises you gave when he did something good.

'Its only a month' he told himself, letting out a hefty sigh as he lay sprawled out on the bed you and Jimin shared. As of now it was technically only his bed.
Jimin pouted and brought his fingers to his view, playing with his fingers and raising his sweater to cover his hands.
He rubbed at his eyes and let out a soft sigh, boredom taking over him as he continued to fiddle with his covered hand.

Just as his eyes closed and he got in a comfortable position to sleep in his phone started up in an annoying ring tone.

Jimin let out a loud groan in obvious annoyance and flipped over to the side table to retrieve the buzzing device scanning the screen and immediately getting giddy as he read the name.

'💖🥺Momma🥺💖'

Immediately, he sat upright and grabbed a pillow to have on his lap, to lean on. He set his phone upright against the lamp on the table and answered the call before it ended.

And soon your sweet voice rang through his ears making him smile.

'Hey babe' you spoke

Jimin gave a smile 'hi momma!' He said excitedly.

You giggled and you both started to converse.
-
During the call Jimin couldn't help but feel sort of aroused as he listened to you talk to him. He closed his eyes and laid his head on the pillow on his lap face down, already feeling his shorts tighten and his member harden.

You seemed to notice and spoke up, 'are you sleepy bub?' You cooed thinking he was just sleepy.

Jimin just made a noise signaling a 'yes' and burrowed his face more into the pillow.

Little did you know that he already had his hand in his pants.

As you watched his movements you started to notice how his cheeks were a bit flushed and how he would snuggle his face into the pillow with a soft noise, almost lewd.

'Baby..what are you doing?' You finally asked after brief silence.

Jimin stopped his movements and rubbed his eye with his free hand.

'Jus' sleeepy..' he answered before moving his hand again slowly as to not make himself suspicious.

Your mouth slowly curved upward into a smirk now realizing what was going on.

'Move the pillow.' You spoke randomly, Jimin tensed.

'W-why..?' He stuttered, his cheeks already bright crimson.

You raised an eyebrow and made a stern look.

Jimin whined before moving the pillow and covering his face with his sweater paws.

You cooed, his black shorts looked slightly damp and his member was hidden away, Jimin trying to redeem himself when you told him to remove the pillow.

Jimin felt so embarrassed by the fact he got caught, he continued to hide away from you.

'Jimin.' You spoke a bit stern.

He slowly looked up ashamed.

You face softened, 'are you thinking about momma?' You asked as he shyly nodded and covered his face again.

'Dont cover your face..your too beautiful to be covered up by some fabric baby, i wanna see your face' you said in a sweet voice.

Jimin whined in embarrassment as he took his hands off and winced, he totally forgot that he had a problem that needed to be taken care of.

'Go on bub. I wont stop you.' You spoke.

Jimin looked up surprised, and you smiled softly and gave him a nod.
He slowly took his erection out of the restricting shorts and wrapped a loose fist around it, slowly stroking himself.
'Your so pretty baby~' you complemented.
Jimin gave a slight moan at the praise and fastened his pace a bit, his eyes closed and his other hand over his mouth to muffle his moans.

'Dont muffle it..let momma hear you baby'
As soon as you said what you said, Jimin let out a loud moan and threw his head back, rocking his hips a bit and moving his hand up and down at a faster pace, you watching and cooing whenever he would whine and buck his hips.

It was when he felt close, he stopped his movement and looked up at you panting softly.

You looked confused ' why'd you stop?' You asked.
Jimin just whined and bucked his hips.

'You can cum baby..go ahead, you have momma's permission' you let him go.

With a few more strokes, he let out s loud moan and came all over his hand, whining as he came down from his high.

'Now im actually sleepy..' Jimin spoke in a soft voice

You giggled, 'go clean up and come back, i'll talk to you till you fall asleep~'

He did as told and laid down in some clean shorts and a hoodie, one that you had left for him.
You talk to him and ask about his day and he answered to all of them sleepily.

And it continued on until he was breathing softly and his eyes were closed shut, cuddling a pillow.

You smiled and said a small 'i love you' before hanging up the call.
-
1007