-NAMJOON-💦

• Female Dom

Namjoon was your baby boy, no doubt about it.
Coming up the excuse on some days saying

" im not a baby , let me try!" And what he means by that is "let me dominate you" and aint no way in hell you would do that again.

Yes, again.

You've tried it once and it ended up in shambles seeing as you wanted to tease him by calling him 'daddy' but that just made him stop half way in and lay on you chest and sob saying"no no daddy, joonie is baby!" And you just laid there hugging him and telling him he would never dominate you again.

"Like hell i would let you try again!" You shouted back which caused his anger to shoot up.

"I Just wanna try and thats all! You should let me be dominant some times instead of being a fucking bitch about it!" He shouted which made you narrow your eyes at him and cross your arms.

Namjoon rethought what he had said and started tearing up, repeating apologies over and over till you had grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him to the red room.

"Y/N im Sorry!" He repeated as you pushed him on the bed and stripped him from his clothing.

Tying up his wrists the tears fell down his face as he tried-to break free and run.

Wiping away his tears, you blindfolded him and kissed him deeply.

Removing your clothes aswell you started running your hand up and down his torso making him squirm and whimper.

"Why are you getting punished again baby?"
You asked sneakily leaning down towards his semi hard on.

"B-Because i c-called mommy a no no word"
He answered shakily.

"And?" You asked as your mouth was just above his cock.

"A-and i-i Ah!" He moaned as you took his length in your mouth, blowing him off. Stoping before he came.

"W-why did you s-sto-" cutting off his sentence with a moan as you slide your self on-top of his cock, groaning at the pressure you felt so suddenly.

Moving your hips you whispered in his ear
"Who is the dom baby?" You asked slowing your hips for his answer, when he didn't answer you slapped his thigh which made him yelp and whimper.
"M-mommy"  he gasped out as you started bouncing on his dick.

When he was close you got off of him and watched as he cried out "m' close! M-momma~" tears rolled down his face at a fast pace.

" nope, you cant cum till mommy says so~" you said putting your clothes back on and leaving him there so you could go shower.

He sat there squirming, trying to find any friction to rub against. He was so close.

After about 30 minutes he couldn't help it and after about 5 dry orgasms, he came, hard.

Namjoon's whole body was shaking with fury, his cheeks tear stained and his wrists were stinging from the rope. You walked in and untied his wrists, taking off the blindfold and gave him kisses all over his face, praising him and walking him to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

After he was cleaned up you both walked downstairs and laid on the couch, his head cradled in your neck as you peppered his face in kisses.

"Are you okay bub?" You asked stroking his hair.

He hummed as an answer seeing he was really sleepy.

Smiling to yourself, you watched as Namjoon slept peacefully in your arms.

~595~