32 |contrast|

| CHAPTER 32 |
|rewritten|

"Rae", Yoongi called. He walk through the villa's small living room as he went straight to your room.

He saw how peacefully you look while sleeping, thus he carefully lay beside you.

Your sleep got interupted when he gently wrap his arms on your waist. An intense electricity run through your body as you slowly turn around knowing that the man holding you right now is not the man you hold unto last night.

"Yoon", you whispered as you rest your hand on the bed while looking into his emptied eyes.

"Let's just stay like this for a minute", words you wouldn't expect from him.

Your heart starts to beats faster than it already is. You did not answer him but you just nuzzle your face unto his neck. His scent is much more musculine yet familiar.

The scent that you've been longing.

"Yoon, would you give this marriage a chance?", your voice sounded weak and with a hint of sad emotion. He tries to look at you but you remain resting on his neck.

"Why would you ask that? Do you expect something from this contract?", you can clearly hear his words, a contract.

"I would but I can only will, if you would", your words left a marking space in his heart and mind. He was caressing your back right now, same as how he caress his girl last night.

His mind was left with tons of thoughts. His eyes wonder unto the clear ceiling of your villa.

"I'll try to make it work, but as a man with a mere responsibility with his child. I can't try to be a husband to you but I will definitely be a father to your child", enough to break all the strings in your aching heart. His voice is clearly deep and serious in tone.

"Just relax yourself, Rae. Enjoy the marriage without thinking about relationship. You can do anything you want, you can even date one of my members since some of them are still single. Would you want to meet any of them?", another offensive and unsensitive thing he has spoken. You just decided to tighten your arm on his waist.

"I'll just stay single and better focus on our little one", you fakingly smiles even if he will never see how hurt you look right now.

"Right, and let's pray that you'll get a boy or else it'll all be useless. You know our old men only wanted to push this marriage for an heir", he utters as he continue to caress your back.

"Whatever the gender is, I'll love and cherish our baby", you whispers.

"Let's just change the topic. I got a performance next week, you can come if you want to. Since, you're an Agust D fan, right?", the vibration you feel from his chest makes you relax, as his deep and calm voice heals his peircing words.

You slightly nod and hums as he brushes your hair.

"I'll be performing for a music show. I'll give you a pass. How was my music lately?", he asks, as curious as you for many things.

"It was good, the previous album is fire. You just continually captivates me through your music. I also love how you slowly embraces a little bit of vocals on your songs", a great words coming from a dear fan. You spoke up your heart as you rest your ear on his chest, observing how normal his heartbeat is right now. Whilst, your heart is practically breaking out your rib cage.

"Hm, that's a soothing word from a fan. Did you already have a physical album of my previous one?", he again as curious cat asks. He talks so casual as he continue the little skinship.

"I do have a lot, I collected all of four kinds of your photocards included on it", a small smile appears on your face as you got remindes on your pretty expensive collection.

"Nice, you don't have to buy a lot next time. I'll give you a copy before it was released, count it as wedding gift. I will be going to release new album next month and I can bring you to my studio so that you can listen or probably help in some part. I saw some of your singing videos and it was dope. You can sing some of my songs part if you want and agree", he tends to look at your shock face as you stare at him with a smile.

You gave him a tight hug as you smile dearly, same as him. His gums shows as he smiles at your cute reaction.

"Of course, I would love to. Who would be so lucky as I am to be featured in one of your songs in the future. Thank you so much Yoon, I really love you", you squeeks in excitement as you unconsciously gave him a peck on his lips.

His face remains calm as your emotion tones down on what you've done.

He slowly lean down to your position as he reattatch his lips to yours. He took the lead as he slowly moves his lips, pulling you up by your waist as he rest your head on his arms.

"But-", you were supposed to speak by he silence you by continuing the kiss as his hands were tightly attatch on your waist. You let out a groan as he lightly bit your lower lip, he then gave you moutj kisses from your jaw down to your neck.

"Y-Yoon", you moaned out his name as  you rest your hand on his chest.

"Just enjoy the moment Raeya, in fact this is our waited honeymoon. Isn't it?", he teasingly announces as you just closed your eyes feeling all hia touches. It all feels so gentle yet rushed.

He continue kissing your neck as you tilt your head giving him full authority. He was now hovering you, resting his elbow on the mattress while his other hand naughtily sneak inside your night dress. He gently caress your waist, feeling your smooth skin, enjoying how he can easily cast you on his simple spell.

His hand was about to pull your underwear down but your eyes suddenly opens.

He was with his girlfriend just last night, you wouldn't want to be just the second woman he touches.

"Yoon, no", you stops his hand as you both look into each others eyes.

He smirks then he lets out a sigh, getting himself up as he sits beside you on your bed. He pulls down you dress as covers you with a blanket.

"You got no fun, Rae. Go eat and drink your vitamins. I'm off somewhere", he stood up and left without even waiting for you explanation.

A single tear rolls down your face as he loudly closes the door. It even startled you, you just burried your face on your pillow as you let your guard down. Letting all the emotions and pain out, all the things you bear just by listening to his hurtful words earlier.

Filling up your mind with floods of painful thoughts and tiring manifestations that will never ever happen.