8|meeting|

|C O N F R O N T A T I O N|

⚠️trigger warning,
[Self harm, suicide attempt]

Time has already passed, faster than how he stole your v card. You still can't allow yourself to just allow Yujin on accepting the four year contract. It may perhaps because you're too used of him being one call away and being too close when it comes to you. His mood and attitude towards you changes as he accompany you earlier in one of the clinics in town. His eyes were like fiery dragon who seems to release its burden any time. The two of you were too or even not that shock for the result you have been waiting. Positive, almost three weeks. Positive, that it was Yoongi. The only person you ever do that thing with. The clock on the corner of your vision keeps on ticking, as Yujin were still front of you looking problematic with the result and with the rest of the sudden happenings. The of you were waiting inside a vintage themed cafe, were everyone is so quite and calm. His elbows were both resting on the white table as his head were resting on his palm. You were just in some unexisting realm in your mind where everything is blurr. The two of you both pop your head up as the cafe's door opens and the only person you've been waiting for, enters. His eyes were blank and cold, Yujin's eyes were fiery and furious, while your were blank and tired.

"Yoongi", you welcomed, standing up as you stand and tries to bow but Yujin stops you.

"Good eve Ms. Lee and ?", he questioned sticking one of his thick brows to the man you're with.

"Mr. Hwang", Yujin's deep voice surrounds the area. Yujin changes his sit and take the one beside you while Yoongi sits in front of the two of you. The two of them were borh exchanging annoyed stares as you both glance at them blankly.

"As far as I know, this meeting only involves you and me, Rae. So what is this man doing here? Looking like he will punch me any time soon", Yoongi clears as he focuses his eyes on you.

"Uhm. Can you leave us for a minute Yu? I'll call you if there's a problem", your reassuring face calms his palpitating heart as he just nods on your and gave Yoongi a threatening glare.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you!", he remarks before leaving your side and exiting the cafe. He left givinf the two of you enough privacy and headed to the agency where he will sign the contract, for further discussion.

Yoongi doesn't even spare a glance to the man who just left instead he fixes his chair to sit near your side. "I'm sorry Raeya. You just drive me too wild that night", he starts to open the most significant topic in this meeting.

You just lowered your head and said, "I can't remember anything that night, and my medical results right now were suspicious. I am positive to some kind of drug and positive in pregnancy test too. It is all you, right?", you turn your gaze at him still hesitating to let your emotions out.

He nodded and brushes his nape as he looks guitly in your eyes, "I drugged you that night because you keep on saying you like and wanted to see me. I think your a fan, and it's my fault that I took advantage of you that night. I'm sorry. Therefore, if you're pregnant then I don't have any choice just this two that clicks on my mind. It is either 'adoption or abortion'. We have to choose wisely Raeya, we both have huge images in public especially me who also has a girlfriend. We can't just announce or get caught being together as you're already pregnant. This will ruin both of us, both of the things we work all our life with. Think about it Raeya", his words were so sure that his eyes were so convincing. Is it really the only option? Adoption or abortion. That was both cruel, especially this exact day that the father of the baby that I'm carrying is the man I've been wishing to be with.