19|family meeting|

|D I S C U S S I O N|
|rewritten|

Yoongi was so confused on what to feel. He already received the text that you and Jungkook will head to VME first. He may have been not good to you these days and to your baby, he can still be concern a little bit. You were under his roof and it is his responsibility to know if you're fine and safe even after that one time that he really burst out and hurt you. He can be a bit cruel and abusive sometimes, his girlfriend also experienced it in times when he was so stressed and had an arguement with her.

Whilst, you and Jungkook arrived safely to your dad's building. You didn't know about the leaked photos meetings that happened last day so you have no idea why some of the trainees and staffs were looking like they will loose their job anytime when the two of you entered VME. Yeonu again welcomes you and accompany you to where the gathering will be taking place.

Jungkook just trail the two of you as he saw a little bit of the issue in the fast few days. He was wearing your little sling bag as he follows you behind while Yeonu leads the way. A lot of staff were amaze on how two big personalities were together in their building. You and Jungkook keeps on bowing to anyone who bows to you as welcoming respect.

The elevator opens and revealed the floor before your floor where you used to stay. It is where meetings and conferences almost at all times take place.

He guide you to one of the conference room but before Yeonu totally opens the door, he came to look and sign that Jungkook can't enter since your dad requested it to be a family matter and confidential.

"I'll go to the cafeteria, I'll just wait for you", Jungkook smiles at you and brush his hair up---revealing his forehead and well defined brows.

"Okay, I'll just text you later when it's done", you smile back at him. You were holding your phone tightly to release your tension as he noticed it and gave you another warm smile.

"You'll be okay. I'll keep your bag since it will only be a hindrance for you", he chuckles then when he saw you nods he take his leave.

You saw him enter the elevator again and wave you a good bye. You nervously sighed and slowly opens the conference door. Your eyes get awaken when you saw your dad and Yoongi's dad waiting patiently on the table. They were both dressed formally while they both observe your outfit.

"Take your seat, Rae", your dad signalled you to sit beside him. The table were long as it is usually used for company meetings so your dad were sitting on the left side while Mr. Min where sitting on the opposite side.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Min", you bows as respect to him before sitting beside your dad.

You dad whispered and lean to your position, "Did you bring the paper?".

You shake your head as you botice how quickly he changes his reaction. "Yoongi had it",you uttered.

Your dad was about to ask you again but the door aggressively slammed open, revealing the one and only, Min Yoongi. Both of your dads were startled by his sudden entrance as he bow and greet them before taking his seat beside his dad. He lay the file down the white long table and smiles at you.

His eyes firstly check if you tries to hide your bruises and you did. Your long hair were brush down to your front while Jungkook's sweater flows down to your palm, perfecting hiding your marks. Seeing his younger brother's clothes on you makes him more angry.