12|him and him|

|E S C A P E   F R O M   R E A L I T Y|

"I really admire you throughout your career. I never thought I will finally be with you in kind of situation. I shouldn't have drunk that night then our first meet would be nice. Don't you think?", you face him as he was supporting you from your back.

"You look cute that night", he shortly answered. You grip on his arm as a support continue to walk through the hospital garden.

"Do I look cute when you did that thing to me?", you raised your brows and face him again.

He was a bit caught up by your words but he take a deep breath and mumbled, "You look ethereal that night but I'm really sorry, I didn't know I was your first. You look abit outgoing to me that's why it pushes me to get in your temptation".

"Let's just forget it, I didn't even remember a single memory of tjat night. Just so you know that even if our situation right now is complicated and hard, I'm happy to finally see my bias up close", you gave him a simple smile and stare at the view presented in front of you.

"Bias?", he confusely muttered asissting you as you sit in one of the bench.

You hummed and uttered, "You are my bias from BTS. From 2013 to 2020, until your solos, I always admire and support you from a far". You reminisce all the moments that you tries to skip schedule just to fulfill your fangirl life. Just to be a little bit of a near to them.

"So you've been an ARMY. I have a bit knowledge about it since you mumble things when you're drunk", he chuckled as he remember you whines and words that night of your first meet.

"I always do dumb things when I'm drunk, now look at me, I get to earn my consequences", your voice crack in the middle of your sentence as your eyes begin to be filled with tears. He just stared at your fragile state and caress your back.

You face him and slowly raise your trembling hands over his face and hold it. "Now I'm able to touch you Suga. I never fell this hard for someone but you, I never intended to look at you as a man not an idol". You stare in his blank eyes and bitterly chuckle---removing your hands from his face.

"Forget about it. I just always set you as my standard so I never met someone since then", you uttered as you lower your head and wipe you tears. "Let's go in. Yujin will panic if he sees that room empty. He's such a short-tempered guy, you see", you added.

You heard him chuckle and look into your tired eyes, "He really is. Let's go". He carefully assist you by your waist and start carrying your IV handle.

It only took a minute for you to come back to your now cleaned room and sighed in relief as you witness a still an empty room. You also heard Yoogi take his deep breath and rest his head on the side of your bed. He already help you it on your bed.

"I thought I'm going into another fight again", he sighed and chuckle looking into your direction.

"I'll always take your side", you spoke through your mind.

Both of your rest a bit as he again close his eyes. You waited a couple of minute while observing him and slowly caress his jetblack hair.

"You're always handsome for me Yoon. I'll never be satified at seeing you on screen", you mumbled as you continue to caress his hair. He didn't move a bit as you tries to take further and touch his thick brows. He frowns in his nap.

Your moment we distracted as you heard the door click and Yujin entered with bunch of bags on his hands. You remove your hand and uttered, "You're back".

He hum and smiles at you but it disappear clearly as he focus on the man beside you.

"Let's eat, wake him up", he uttered---already fixing the table and the foods he just bought.

You nod and tap Yoongi's shouldee, "Yoongiah", you whispered. He responded quickly with a hum and face you with his one brows being raised. "Let's eat, Yujin's here", you muttered signing him that Yujin is back.

"Bring her here. Faster!", he yells as he saw Yoongi just keep on staring at him.

Yoongi smirks as he hold you on your waist and carry you to the couch. "Here", he annoyingly spat as he teasingly glare on Yujin.

"Let's just eat Yu. I badly needed food", you tried to cool down the heat that they were building. You grab one of the food and starts to dig in. "You two should eat, stop staring with each other you might fell in love", you tease them. They both cough and stare  frustratedly on you.

"Just eat", you added gaving them both a look. You continue to eat each of the food he bought.

Both of them nodded and starts to dig in.

"I have schedule this morning so I will leave you for a while with this man", Yujin uttered while muching his food. He gave Yoongi a warn glare and gave you a soft and opposite one.

"I'll take care of her don't worry", he rebut and gave Yujin back an annoying smirk.

"Don't you dare touck her again shithead", Yujin again spoke.

"Of course, I'll touch her all I want dickhead", Yoongi spat. You sight keeps on bouncing between the two and it makes you feel a bit dizzy.

"Stop this shit. Yujin and Yoongi, can you please bickering and finish your food", you angrily muttered. Giving both of them an annoyed look. You don't like how they communicate also you don't really like how Yoongi use you in his dialogues.

"He just keep getting on my nerves, Rae", Yujin sits beside you to avoid facing Yoongi. He sigh and continue eating.

"He keeps over reacting. He's not even your boyfriend", Yoongi wipes his mouth and drink some water. He stands up and walk towards the bathroom.

You sighed and hand down your food. "I lost my appetite", you commented as you grab the water and drink some. Yujin looks at you confusely as you only finish almost half of your food.

"I thought you're hungry?", he innocently asks. He tries to offer you some of his food but you just close your mouth and shakes your head. "Okay. Drink these", he added as he grab something on his bag.

You raised your brows asking him what it is.

"Vitamins and supplements for you and the baby. I'll inject you your blocker later", he answered.

"Thank you", you drink of each and rest your head on the couch. "Will you still accept the contract?", you suddenly entered an unexpected topic as Yujin almost choke from his drink.

"What. Why did you ask?", he confusely asks.

"Why? Of course, I'll ask. You're supposed to be my manager and friend. Then, you'll suddenly leave me for a four-year contract", you bicker as you carefully crossed your arms together.

"Sorry, I will still accept it. I already signed it. This morning will be my first day", he lowered his head and brush down his hair.

Both of your has felt a pinch of pain in your hearts as you both hide different emotions and expectations inside you. Yoongi got out of the bathroom and cough as he saw how silence filled the room again. "I'll leave, talk it out", he reassured both of you and smile.