7|contract|

|E N D    O F   O N E
S I D E D    L O V E|

Yujin arrived at the hotel room the exact time he promised. He slowly opened your room's door avoiding to wake you up. He doesn't even want his shoe heels to create any noise so he quietely removed his boots and carefuly closed the door. Although, his eyes widen at the unexpected view presents in front of him. Everything wasn't on their right places, you were there lying unconsious in your messy bed. He rushes to your direction and fixes you body. He knows that you're not okay as your watch that indicates your blood pressure alarms.

"Fuck!", he panics as he checks all your bags but nothing was there. He doesn't know where you hide all your syringe but this is not usual for him. You always have at least one on your personal bags but right now, what fires up his panicked mind was he can't find any. The sound of your health watch rings through his ears as he continue to find wherever he can. He checks all the drawers, the closet, your extra luggage but nothing was there. "Raeya! Where the fuck did you put your blocker!", he desperately shouted. The gives a slight conciousness to your unwell state, he notices even your slightest whimpers.

"Y-yu", you whispers you seems very tired as you can also hear your alarm along with your own heavy beating heart.

"Argh! Thanks God! Tell me where your blockers are. I can't find one", he uttered approaching you as he helps you rest your head on the pillow.

"I throw them", your voice signifies how weak you are. He knows how hard it is for you to stay unconcious when your blood pressure rises.

"Oh come on! Tell me it's fucking Yoongi again!", he growls as he rushes to the bathroom and check all the trash cans and there he found your syringe bag where all your blocker are stored. "Someday you'll regret acting like this just because you chose that shitty man instead of the man who always stays by your side",he furiously releases. Those words were cannot be heard by yours.

"Rae please, please calm your self down. We're here for work not for some drama. If you doesn't want to keep your maintenance with you then die! Die already, I can't handle this any longer. The show will be tomorrow but look at yourself! Your acting strange just because of that man!", all those words straightly aimed your throbbing heart as his voice were weaken and furious. "We aren't even sure that you're pregnant. Stop acting like you're so sure", he added. His words were opposite his actions as his touch were gentle, he injected you one of your blockers and release one heavy sigh. "Be grateful that I can't take watching you suffer", he reminded.

You just rest your mind as you close your eyes but you are slightly aware of your surrounding. He sits beside you---caressing your head.

"Sorry for my words", he whispers.

You just nod your head. You are also used to this, when he is angry or frustrated he always act that way. He always throw harsh words on you without even thinking how you'll feel. It is one of his problems that you will never get tired of, he is a special friend after all. He stays by your side no matter how harsh you were with him. You always reject him in terms of relationship yet he still stays by your side. He's always mindful of your condition and assissts you whenever you needed help. Even you pulse watch were gifted by him. You doesn't always wear it as accessories are part of your work but whenever you're on your break or when you're with him. It is either you wear it or he himself put it in your wirst.

He gently hold your wirst, monitoring your pulse rate. "Getting normal", he sighed as he wipes a beets of sweat on his forehead.

Your phone notified as your eyes widely open. You panic as Yujin rushed to hold the phone, his eyebrows clearly shows who the sender is. You tries to grab your phone from his hands but his grip were tight and his eyes were like threatening you to stop your actions. As he hold your phone with his left hand, his other hand were holding you from stopping him. You shakes your head as a sign of 'no' but he still opens the phone.

"I'm on my way to Paris, Ms. Lee. Meet me and let settle this all at once right after I arrive there. 6pm, I'll text you the location later", the message indicates. He furrow his brows om you and shakes his head.

"Rae", his voice almost sounded like cry but there isn't tear, it is just full of anger and pride. "I know I'm just your friend but can't you wait until we get your medical records before meeting him this evening? We aren't sure right? You can't be pregnant just by one night or or hell of sex, you can't! That man has girlfriend, I can let you go to a wrong man, Rae. Please decline him", he sobs, tears already flows down his cheeks. You rested your head on his chest as you keep him in your embrace.

"Okay, We'll visit a doctor. Please, please understand me more Yujin. I need you right now", you responded still holding his broken state.

"Rae. Listen to me. I promise, that after this work I will not bother you again about relationshits or what. I'll stay professionaly in your life, okay? I'm tired of getting heartbreak. We should clear things, that this can't never be a two sided love. If your guts were right then I will respect what you and Yoongi will be deciding to, especialy uncle Lee. I respect him. I respect you. If this ain't right and you were not pregnant, then, we'll stay as it is. Only call me for work or when you're in your deepest because I can't stay and assisst you forever", his glistens as those words were expressed thoroughly. Your eyes were too. You just nod and,

"I respect your decision Yu. I will never forget how you always hug me when I needed someone to lean on. When you carry me, when I'm too drunk to walk straight. When you rush to find my blockers, when my blood pressure or pulse weren't normal. W-when you call VME's security, just to make sure I didn't make a mess when getting home alone drunk. I will never forget those, especially you. My dearest and best boy friend. I'm sorry you have to be involve in this drama. Sorry for not being careful this time, I know how hurt you were when you watch the footage. I can see and feel it. I know how you control yourself at best through all those years to respect me and my decisions. I'm sorry for losing it to someone I can't have, I would be grateful if you were my first", you tighten your hug and feel each others cry.

"I have no regrets Raeya. I'm sorry if sometimes I'm being too dumb and pressuring but believe me I'm just too inloved. Now I just realized, I will not be able to run my own life if I keep on walking behind you. I can be a person of my own, and I now leave the role of being your shadow Rae. I-I received a 4 years contract here in Paris, I will not be able to go home with you so please be safe. Thanks for helping me go this far, I will never forget how you always push me forward and encourage me that I am your best photographer. You will always be my greatest model. I'm sorry that I can't help you with this problem after the show. B-but for now let's breathe and relax. You have check up schedule at 8 am", he reminded already caressing your temple as you keep on shaking your head while staring sadly in his eyes. He left a memorable peck on your forehead. "Take care of yourself always".

"N-no", you pleaded still not allowing him about what he just revealed. The contract.