4|footage|

|S I G N S|
|rewritten|

Weeks passed by so fast as you were busy working with tons of projects in Paris. You were invited along with you personal photographer Yujin, to work with other professional designer and model in Paris. Almost three weeks, yet you still think that the night you get drunk and met Yoongi in your room was true. After that night, you felt an instense head ache and body ache as well. Your clothes and things seems untouch but, one thing that made you think was, the blood stain in your underwear. You just wished that was pre period thing or something but you clearly knew you missed your period this month. You don't even know if you hook with one of your staff or who knows. You never wished, to lost your virginity in that kind of way.

"Hey! Daydreaming again? Let's go! We have dinner planned tonight", Yujin snaps his finger as he notice how you were always zoning out ever since you arrived here in Paris.

"Sorry, just got carried away by this beautiful view", both of your were standing in the windy night right in front of a great view of Eiffel Tower. It was ligthen perfectly with golden lights, the night city view was also perfect but your state of mind wasn't.

"Let's go. We need to rush, we have early shoot tomorrow", he gestured you to hold his hand as the two of you head down the stairs.

"It was always awesome having you with me Yujin", you muttered smiling at him. He offered you his coat as you only wear a sleeveless dress reflecting the color of city lights.

"I will always be here to work with you Ms. great model", he winks causing the two of you to chuckle. Suddenly, your inside feel wasn't too well and he notice it.

"I feel like I was about to throw up", you uttered as you caress your chest feeling the acid inside you getting higher and higher.

"Do you eat something unusal today?", he confusely asked. He quickly brought you to the elevator and keeps on reminding you to hold it.

"I can't hold it anym-", there it happened inside the elevator. You luckily doesn't get anything in your outfit or his but you do not feel well tonight. "Sorry", you mumble.

"Don't worry someone will clean it. What did you eat or drink earlier?", he curiously ask because you rarely react like this to any food or drink except from seafoods.

"Bread? Champagne? Ah, maybe the pasta given by the Runway staff", you definitely came to think every food and drink you consume today.

"Ain't it seafood pasta?", he then again ask. Guiding you to your car.

"No, that was completely a chicken one. I make sure of it",you answered, justifying that you can took care of yourself when it comes to your allergies.

"Okay, okay you win. Let's just rest on the hotel and cancel the dinner appoinment, okay?", he annoyedly response. He doesn't like it when you argue too much.

The said dinner were canceled, one of the event manager contacted you regarding your health and offered a check up from their private doctor. They scheduled it after your photoshoot tomorrow. The whole ride were quiet except from your complaints that you are not feeling too well. He safely drive the two of you to the hotel and offered to carry you all the way to your room. You were hesitant at first but being too dizzy and always having the feeling of throwing up made you decide for him to help you that way.