17|comfort|

|H U R T|
|rewritten|

You woke up in the middle of the night as you tries to escape your room with your bag and phone. Your emotions tones down a bit but you arr still in the verge of crying anytime soon. Your first bad experience with his hands are still fresh from your mind and heart. You still couldn't believe that the man you thought a great and caring man is isn't one. He is cold and cruel when it comes to you. What hurts you more is that he seems in a good mood since he met his girl earlier but quickly tranforms into a total demon or monster after you opens up to him.

You slowly step down the stairs. You notice that he wasn't anywhere around and is his room is still closed.

You grab your phone and exits the mansion. You rush to the gate and slowly opens it. Trying your best not to make any appealing sounds to wake him up. Luckily, you took a deep breath as you totally escape from this suffocating mansion that he calls home.

You walk a street away and tries to call the only man you knows that can help you. Jungkook.

"Rae?", he answers. He just woke up from his sleep as his phone rangs loudly on under his pillow.

"J-Jungkook can you fetch me up here near Yoongi's house. I-I just wanted to be away for now", you stutter as you shiver from fear and cold. Wind blows through the street as you forgot to wear your jacket you were only on your pajamas.

He notice your shaking voice and stoop up already, "I'll be there, wait for me!". He shouts and did not hang up the phone while finding his car keys.

You just let it be and wait for him to fetch you as you tries to hide yourself on the tree. Still afraid that Yoongi will trail you and hurt you anytime as you wait for Jungkook.

After a few minutes, a black benz stops in front of you. The window slowly slides down as he double checks if he stop in the right girl. It was dark outside and the online light that reflects through the street is the street light. He get off his car, quickly run towards you who were shaking in fear as you hug yourself in the dark.

"Let's go", he carefully caress and hold you on your shoulder and guide you to his car.

You remain silent as you keep hugging yourself. You teeth were gritting together in fear, that became your first traumatic experience. He secure your seatbelt, he even notice how you just zone out and stare down while he's doing his own seatbelt. He gently tap your hand and hold it,

"Relax yourself Rae, we'll talk in my house, okay?", he uttered as he only recieves a nod.

You rest you head on the car seat and advert your gaze on the window, staring in each sceneries and night city lights that wer eon display. He drove fast as he can feel that something is somewhat wrong. He never see a girl reacts like this, or even his hyung's girlfriend. Silence took over the whole drive as you silently cries on his side. He casually checks you but due to darkness inside his car, he did not notice how you keeps on crying silently.

He parks his car in his very own garage. His private house were just minutes away from his hyung's one but he assured you that he just bought it and no one knows about it yet. He guide you inside and let you sit in his dark leathered couch.

He kneels in front of you and caress your cold and trembling hands. His house's light is dimmed so he only notice the mark in your wrist, "What happened Rae?", he concernly asks. He wipes down your tears and concernly focus his eyes on you.

"He hurts me", you mumble still in your weak and trembling voice.

He brush your hair out of your face and tuck it in your ears. Then, he notice another mark on your neck and caress it. "What the hell did he do to you Rae?!", he grits his teeth but his touch were gentle and full of care.

"W-we argued and t-this happened. I didn't expect him to hurt me, Kook", your tears flow down your cheeks as he guide and rest your head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. You can stay here and rest. We need to talk to him about this shit. What in the hell pushed him to do this Rae?", he utters. You can feel the vibration in the crook of his neck as you can clearly hear his soothing voice.

"Marriage contract, our parents ask me to get it signed with him. They planned to get us married next week", you spoke. You couldn't handle to stop your tears as you rest your arms on his back.

He continually caress your back as his left hand were resting on your waist. "Y-You'll marry him?", he hesitantly asks. He in his own reasons has the right to be hurt with this sudden announcement. He is hoping that he can still court or date you when things don't go well with you and his hyung since he knew that Yoongi has a girlfriend.

"Yes", you shortly answered.

"Did he agree?", he gently asks as his touch keeps giving you comfort.

You nodded and that gave him a pinch of pain in his hoping heart, "he didn't agree at first, that's why he hurts me but he eventually agrees saying he only agree to keep our mouth shut. Thus, he wouldn't be a husband to me ever", you uttered.

He pulls you out the couch and carry you in his arms. You didn't you react, you just tighten your arms on his neck and close your eyes. You never felt comfort like this. He can clearly feel your hot breath on his neck as you take deep breaths. He walk heading to his room as he carry you in his arms. "Take rest, I'll wake you up tomorrow", he whispered.

You tired redened eyes kept itself close as your nap deepens to sleep while you were in his embrace. He gently brush you long black hair with his tattooed hand as he carefully lay you in his bed. He fix your position and pull up his blanket. His gaze again turn to focus on your neck as he shook his head in frustration. He never wants to see his ideal girl suffer anything like this. He slowly stoop and head to his drawer---finding one of his ointment. He finally found one after three drawers and came back to kneel in front of your on his bed. He gently put some ointment on your bruised skin and left you alone in his bed.

His phone has been vibrating, he curiously peak into his notifications and the only name pop up his phone makes him more furious. His hyung, Yoongi.

"Take her home, now! I saw your car earlier Kook!", he texted but he just seen it and ignore his hyung. He close all the door and lock down his gate. His mind were full of mix emotions and the only thing he can think right now, is your safety. For your mind to rest and also your body. He turns off his phone and head again to his room as he slips down beside you in his bed. He turns to opposite position from yours and close his eyes.

The night deepens as the two of you were both in your dreamlands.

|A/N: another one hihi|